Skin Vitamins

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've never used skin vitamins until recently. I bought Olly skin vitamins at Target and I really like them. They taste good and are easy to take since they are gummy vitamins. I can't say they have really done much difference in my skin since I haven't been using them that long but thought I'll share in case someone is interested and is looking for skin vitamins. Anyone else take skin vitamins? Have you found they help? What brand is your favorite?

olly vibrant skin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These look interesting! I have tried taking biotin tablets in the past as they are supposed to help with hair and nail growth, but didn't really noticed a difference after four weeks so I just stopped using them. I think it might just be my body chemistry though, so for anyone thinking about it I would give it a shot! I have heard great things about some people that take biotin. I have heard about this brand I believe now that I think of it, I might have to give this a shot! They have one called "Undeniable Beauty" which looks interesting

I take daily vitamin E and sometimes during the winter when it gets really cold I open a capsule and also put the oil on my skin and it does wonders. Vitamin E is really just the best thing for the skin. Also etaing almond, like 12 a day the good fat on them rejuvenate the skin and prevent it from getting sunburn as well. It is said to be a natural sunscreen. 

Unfortunately there is no Target in the UK, rats! I compared the ingredients with my Monsia intense night repair cream, Monsia is w/o Vit E oil but as I apply vit E oil after both the day & night moisturizers it works out as being very similar to popping your Olly tablets, only mine is all topical. Thank you for the information.

vitamins are really very useful for skin i use to many vitamins but main problem is where and how can we get original or effective vitamins pills.....

I think we must take vitamins naturally. For example, Vitamin C is very beneficial for our skin. Instead of taking it artificially one must take it naturally, e.g Oranges are a rich source of Vitamin C.

Has anyone ordered the vitamins Youtuber Tati Westbrook came out with? The Halo Beauty ones? It caused so much controversy!!!!

Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 10.13.51 AM.jpg

ooh I haven't ordered these. Interesting. I wasn't aware of the controversy either. I clearly have to get out of my bubble. lol I'm intrigued now and will have to go search it.

Latest posts

Back