Beautycon Kandee Johnson Box Giveaway! - Enter Now!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Beautycon LA is this weekend so we are giving away one Beautycon Kandee Johnson box! The box has been opened to take a picture but none of the products have been used. Enter now for your chance to win this fabulous box!! See the pictures below for the content of the box.

beautycon kandee johnson box.jpg

beautycon box.JPG

beautycon box kandee johnson.JPG

List of products in the box:

beautycon box content.JPG

One Simple Step to Enter the Giveaway:
1. Comment in this thread what your favorite summer makeup item is. Let's share our favorite summer products! 

For example like this:

My favorite makeup product for summer is a Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer because it gives great natural coverage but is not too heavy.

Only one entry per person, multiple entries will be disregarded.

How the Winner Is Chosen:

We will use Random.org to determine the winning post number and will contact the winner via PM for the shipping address. We will also verify that the person who won followed the steps outlined above. In the event that the winner failed to follow the steps, we will choose another winner via Random.org. Any unrelated posts that are considered spam will be removed and will not count as entries to the giveaway. Only legitimate posts that have followed the steps above will be considered for the drawing.

This contest is open now and runs until tomorrow July 8th, 2016 at 7am PST and is available to US residents only. The winner will be announced Monday 7/11/16. Good luck, everyone! Thank you for being part of MUT!

I love the hourglasd ambient light color correcting primer. Leaves my skin looking flawless.

What an awesome contest! I have been loving the Matte Bronzer from NYX in the shade Medium; it has a subtle finish but really makes your features pop. 

My favorite beauty product this summer is the CoverFX Highlighting drops because it gives you such a intense highlight and it is perfect for when you want some illumination added in with other products.

Last edited by a moderator:
My skin is horribly dry and I found derma e Hydrating mist to be my summer staple! It instantly refreshes my skin and sets my makeup too!

My favorite summer item is my Skyn Iceland eye gels. After a long hot day at work, it is pure bliss to relax with these babies under my eyes. It makes me feel good and my skin under my eyes get a nice little rejuvenation.

My favorite summer makeup item is definitely the Supergoop makeup setting mist, it has a slight scent that fades and definitely does its job.

My favorite makeup this summer 2016 is Bitterlace beauty PRISM.I love this rainbow highlighter its colorful and fun for summer makeup looks when your down  the beach on vacation or at a summer bbq /party.You get a ton of compliments when you wear this out from both men and women.It is also versatile you can wear it as a blush or as an eyeshadow.You can also blend it to create a dewy glowing natural looking flush.You can also use different colors together instead of applying the entire thing you can do this to create multiple looks and really get a good use out of the palette like by combining the red and orange or combining the purple and blue together you can mix and match up different colors and see what you like best.

Last edited:
My favorite summer product is Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm with SPF 45. Perfect light coverage and sun protection that doesn't make me break out.

My favorite makeup product for summer is Nars Orgasm blush, because it gives a great natural flush of color.

My fave summer beauty item is the Laura Mercier Cavier eyeshadow stick in Copper - so easy to apply and tap out with my finger and stays all day! I live in AZ - things must be toned down in this heat. 

My favorite summer beauty item is Neutrogena's Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer with SPF 50. I use two different topical acne medicines that will make me burn like crazy if I don't use any sun screen. This moisturizer is not at all heavy or greasy (which is great for my oily skin), provides a high SPF, and does not make me break out! I use it every single day, whether or not I'll be out in the sun. The scent is inoffensive too.

My favorite summer beauty item for 2016 is probably the Tarte Drink of H20 Moisturizer. No matter how much sunscreen I layer on my skin always seems to get a bit singed and this is what I turn to for a rescue. Its extremely powerful and the gel consistency means it just soaks into your skin and feels great. Plus is has a cooling effect so thats a great bonus!

This giveaway is now closed. Thank you everyone who entered! We will have the results for you on Monday, 7/11

The drawing was done via random.org. Congratulations @@pearldrop ! You are the winner of the giveaway! Thank you again all who entered! Stay tuned for the next giveaway.

giveaway drawing 7-11-16.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back