some products for acne

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I cant handle this anymore.

I bought the la roche posay effaclar a.i.

Its my last chance.

I have tried everything.

Recommend to me some good products THAT WORKED for you.

And I can find them online (international shipping because I live in Greece)

No matter the price.

Im desperate.

I have combo to oily skin...some breakouts on my chin and jaw area lately ,redness from old spots,oilyness of course mostly on the t zone (forehead) and large pores.

Im sick of it.

Makeup is not the case for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried Clinique? Their 3-step system? Or clarins skin care products for oily skin? Do you have those lines available in Greece? I used both when I had acne when I was younger and they made a huge difference in my skin. I liked both brands but I think I preferred Clarins for their scent. The key is not to over dry the skin or it will make things worse. Only wash it once a day and other times use wipes to cleanse if you need to. Neutrogena makeup removed wipes are the best. I have a sensitive combo skin and have not gotten breakouts from the Neutrogena wipes.

Yes we have clinique and clarins.

No i havent tried clinique.

So...if its better i will go to buy clarins.

I dont know what to do reija.

Its itching.

20160712_195850.jpg

Its right now.

I also recommend Clinique, in particular the Anti-blemish Solution version. 

That's one of the foundations i'm currently using at the moment for similar reasons as yourself and find it great for acne in many ways.

It gives great coverage over acne almost full but you can build it up by layering it if required, its lightweight and is supposed to have certain properties (from what they claim) within it to help prevent further breakouts and is also great for oily/combo skin.. wouldn't say it's to good for dry skin types though like myself which is why i'm trying other brands, so all in all i'd say its all around great for what your needing it for as it worked for me and still does, just a pitty my skins dry.

Hope this helps also.

Thank u very much.

Not very interested for makeup.

I rarely put foundation.

I use to to my eye makeup everyday.

I want skincare products.

The clinique one??? Ok... tomorow i will buy it and post

Aah i see!

Hmm.. for skin care id recommend using a AHA peel product (no more than around 10% IMO) or a good exfoliator like the micro-dermabrasion version as part of your weekly routine. Lets say no more than twice a week at the most as over using them can damage the skin.

These are great for helping to kill the bacteria that builds on your skin (which causes acne) and also provides a better skin texture.

Ones i've previously and currently use/d are ones like No.7 Micro-Dermabrasion etc

I will do everything.

I will buy all these

Ok so the cleanser the lotion and the regular moist by clinique.

+the korres you will send me the link to buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw 16 euros is 17.7 us dollars.

The glycolic peel mask by caudalie is 13 euros for 75 ml. Which is again a fair price.

The mask is 13 also.

Its like bentonite clay? Cause i use this natural 2 a week.

I use pure clay with dry yeast and water 2 times a week already.

I also use turmeric mask with plain water.

But... i wasnt so consistent.

I have to do sth drastic to see a good result.

So i need at least one strong product.

Is bha more suitable for me than aha??

I think ahas are for wrinkles and fight the surface of the skin.

The bha is actually salicylic. Hm i dont know.

Bha is more strong and im afraid i have sensitive skin.

But as long as its 5 or 10 percent i think i can hamdle it better.

I dont know it will be the first timw using aha and bha.

I have no experience with them.

Latest posts

Back