Probably the best intro ever.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey, I'm Jule and I'm new!

Not much to say about myself, I'm 19 and only just now getting into makeup and beauty in general (read: my makeup game is far from decent). I'll probably mostly be asking questions since I don't have much knowledge to share, but that's what these forums are for I suppose :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome to MUT Jule!! Makeup is so much fun to learn about and to experiment with.

Welcome Jule! I'm new here too, and excited to be part of a community where we can learn and share from our experinces!

Hey, I'm Jule and I'm new!

Not much to say about myself, I'm 19 and only just now getting into makeup and beauty in general (read: my makeup game is far from decent). I'll probably mostly be asking questions since I don't have much knowledge to share, but that's what these forums are for I suppose :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!
I usually don't check this section out, but your subject line intrigued me, then I saw your pic, read your post... Your stock just went up a few points...

Welcome  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back