Do you think I'm very ugly?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been battling low self esteem all my life. I used to think I have good features, but I guess I don't... I have an uneven, distorted face, and people who have managed to comment on my appearance usually don't have good things to say.

http://i.imgur.com/7hEte9m.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/qQMl0lR.jpg

I am overweight right now (35% body fat..) but do you think I will ever look at least 1% pretty? Like any other girl, I would like to be get attention from guys too, but I'm mostly ignored.

Here's my honest opinion. I'm not going to say anything that I feel obligated to.

You could be a model.

I'm serious.

You're SO pretty, although the photos you added don't do you any justice.

That's just my opinion.

Hello!!!!!NOONE IS UGLY. OKAY??

YOU ARE UGLY IF YOU ARE BAD PERSON.

AND YOU ARENOT A BAD PERSON.OK??

you are pretty and you worth happiness.

Please check out Leo's videos. Actualized.org on youtube.

He's an American psychologist.

His videos are helping me a LOT.!!!

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. A self confident girl is the most beautiful in my opinion. Everyone is beautiful in different manner. Dont lose confidence. Be bold and stay beautiful. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You are beautiful. You have such beautiful eyes and such a pretty skin tone.

I know that what people say can hurt, but you can't let it get to you. Everybody is beautiful in their own way and it really is on what the inside that counts. But I know we all still want to be pretty.

Which you totally are! I saw a quote on my Dove conditioner bottle. It says "The only person who has to believe I'm beautiful is me. And I DO" by Tara R. This is so true. I read it when I'm in the shower. I have trouble with self-esteem issues too.

But you are beautiful and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

oh my goodness - no you aren't ugly!! You are so pretty - you have lovely lips, even skin tone and beautiful eyes. and a great smile!  

No.  You are not ugly.  I would give you at least 70 out of 100 as you are without makeup, weight loss or self-confidence.  With confidence you will rate much higher.

I wonder why you think so poorly of yourself?  This is the question you must answer by thinking seriously about your past.  Was there a time when you were just a pretty little girl?

Talk to someone you trust who will help to build you up.  Makeup, hair styling, clothes and weight loss are just ways to present yourself.  Who you feel you are inside is the magic secret to happiness.

Last edited by a moderator:
No.  You are not ugly.  I would give you at least 70 out of 100 as you are without makeup, weight loss or self-confidence.  With confidence you will rate much higher.

I wonder why you think so poorly of yourself?  This is the question you must answer by thinking seriously about your past.  Was there a time when you were just a pretty little girl?

Talk to someone you trust who will help to build you up.  Makeup, hair styling, clothes and weight loss are just ways to present yourself.  Who you feel you are inside is the magic secret to happiness.
Thanks everyone for your kind words.

@artifice: I'm not sure there was ever a time I was a pretty girl. I had always been this odd looking girl with an uneven facial profile and a big nose. And I have been called ugly or odd looking at various points of time. 

Never think of yourself as an ugly person. Believe in yourself. You are beautiful. 

Dear, you should remember that every person on this planet is different. You are unique in your own way. Accept who you are, believe in yourself and you will see yourself in a completely different perspective. 

Latest posts

Back