Suggest Organic/Natural Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!
This is my first post here. I have decided to switch all my makeup for organic/natural makeup. I am looking for suggestions for following products:powder(translucent, setting, regular coloured powder (loose or pressed)), lipstick, mascara, blush, cream eyeshadow stick, pencil eyeliner(brands that have lot's of colours), powder blush, highlighter(in any formula), concealer. Please share your favourites(brand, product name, website link). 

Please help me find my new favourite organic/natural makeup. Have you ever used Juice Beauty products(skin care or makeup)? Let me know which ones you liked.

Thanks.
P.S. I am impatiently waiting for your replies.

Hi! Welcome to MUT! I've tried many natural makeup brands and like Dr. Hauscka, Jane Iredale, RMS, Tata Harper (really a nice brand and effective products but pricey) and W3LL People (their mascara is great). Burt's Bees lipsticks are really nice too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I really love the skincare from Boots Botanics, which is sold at Target. Their All Bright line and Shine Away Mattifying line are both wonderful, although I'm not sure what type of skin you have. I also love the skincare from the brand 100% Pure. Tarte is naturally based, but not 100% organic. Laura Gellar bakes her makeup, which makes it a lot more natural, but there are still chemicals in it. I have used a lot of their makeup on my clients with skin sensitivities though and they have all loved it. I'm not sure if you're switching to all natural products for principle or if you're having some dietary or skin issues, but it may be tough to find all the exact products you're looking for that are pigmented, last all day and have the color selection you're looking for. I do love a challenge though! I really like the powders, foundations and lip products from 100% Pre. Oh!! I can't believe I forgot this brand!! BITE BEAUTY!!! They focus on lip products and a bit of skincare, but all their products are not only natural, but made from food grade ingredients! Because think about it...you're going to end up ingesting quite a bit of lip product over the course of your life, through eating, drinking and licking your lips. It's inevitable, so why not use lip products with food based ingredients?? Their Agave Lip Mask is my HOLY GRAIL for moisturizing my lips.

I'll be thinking about this for you and I'll repost if I think of anything else! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@Naty_Naty I forgot, I have used some Juice Beauty moisturizers and serums and I really liked them. The smell was heavenly and they worked well for my extra dry skin. I haven't used anything else by then, but if the products I have tried are any indication, they should be pretty good!

Latest posts

Back