Makeup after botox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Some clients come to me a few hours after botox or a day after.

I am worried it might not be healthy to do their makeup so soon after botox.

Any adivse?

Some clients come to me a few hours after botox or a day after.

I am worried it might not be healthy to do their makeup so soon after botox.

Any adivse?
No, shouldn't be a problem if using pharmaceutical grade foundations like Joe Blasco, RCMA, Kryolan's Dermacolor line, Cover F/X, and Eve Pearl. These brands are used by cancer treatment patients and patients who undergo laser resurfacing treatments, and are also used by people with Port Wine stains, vitiligo, rosacea, who are acne prone, and people with recently waxed and tweezed brows. And within a couple of days or so, after most swelling has subsided, any foundation brand will be just fine. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I can read your query. I can understand your problem and I will suggest you that you can do makeup after botox treatment but after 4 hours. I will take this treatment in"BeautyMD Spa". They will give me proper guidance.

Last edited by a moderator:
While it is not advisable to wear makeup during yourBotox injections, you can apply it soon after. According to Siena Lasers and Aesthetics, you can put your makeup on four hours following treatment.

Back