Julep August 2016 Collection (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are the options for Julep August. The selection window is open now.

julep august 2016.jpg

julep august 2016 collection.jpg

I think you can get the "Whole Shabang" for like 59.95.  It includes all nail colors, lip gloss, another lip product, decals, sunscreen gel and another nail item and detox cleanser.  Not a bad price for a value of $190.00

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a free box this month with points.  I picked the light pink color from this month, the color Tomi from last month and the nail stickers.  I can't wait to get them!

I skipped.  Some of the polish colors are pretty, but I don't love them. 

I'm a little upset about the lip sheer SPF expiration fiasco from July's box.   I really love the product even without the SPF, but I don't like how they handled the issue so inconsistently.  Some people got refunds and others got partial refunds, while others got replacement products and others got no compensation at all.  I emailed them about mine and they vaguely said I could let them know if I wanted to try something else, and they would send it to me.    I would have been fine if no one got anything, but I don't like that some customers were given more than others.

I still like Julep, but I'm going to cool down with my purchases and only get the things I really love.

Julep has a free tote promo. Just wanted to pass it along in case someone is interested.

julep coupon August 2016.jpg

Latest posts

Back