Mac lash curler nightmare

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Guys im a makeup artist from Colombia, (please forgive my speling) i want to tell you something horrible that happened to me yesterday..

I went to Mac in my city to exchange a product, and because i bought something cheaper i had to take another product, so basically i bought the cheaper i found in the store, even knowing i didnt need ir or wanted, i bought a lash courler. I never use this tool because i have natural long and super curl lashes but because i work in this industry on my spare times i decided to take it. This morning i use it and all my medium top lashes were cut!!! CUT! I broke in tears cause i looove my lashes and i know it takes ages to grow back normally. I dont know how this happened specially with a product from MAC. Ive always used for my clients MAKEUP FOREVER products and curlers and this never happened before. I hope no one have my experience ever, this is so frustrating and sad...

image.jpeg

Hi! Welcome to MUT! @! Thanks for sharing your story. So sorry this happened to you!

Latest posts

Back