Wet Brush Midi brush
Freeze 24-7 Anti-Aging Eye Serum
Supergoop Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50
Cargo Swimmables Eye Pencil in Pebble Beach
Pur-Lisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer
Mally Mattewand Eye Brightener

post-121060-0-34857000-1469652142.jpg

• Like 3

pretty sure they sent us a supergoop setting mist last summer.... besides that this is a solid box. not my favorite but not bad.

• Like 2

Anyone have this brush? I think I saw it come out in a different sub box last year ... maybe popsugar? ... I am excited to get it and try it. I don't know if it is great but I really want anything with blue lotus in the name. It sounds luxurious. I did get a Rosemary mist from a box last year. I don't mind getting another though because I love face mist sprays. 

Edited by KDramasinPajamas

Yep PopSugar sent two of them actually a full size and a mini.

I gave away my full size but I love my mini one and I am excited for this one. Now I can put my mini in my gym bag and leave this one at home.

I'm 50/50 on the box. Love the makeup don't care about the skin care this time around.

For the moment my card is not charged which is weird. They like to charge at the end of the previous month.

I am ok with the box, nothing super exciting but I hope they ship on time. 

I almost bought a wet brush a few weeks ago and I'm so glad I didn't now!  Overall, I'm excited about this box - it is a lot of skincare, but I'm okay with that.  I love the idea of a setting mist with SPF!

No shipping notice, but if you got the video for "inside the box" she says that some people will get the Mally highlighter and others will get other products. Also looks like they added a shampoo and conditioner. Maybe a problem with not having enough of the Mally so they're shipping late this month.

• Like 1

I got mine today. It's a good box, and I got everything in spoiler pictured above plus Garnier shampoo and conditioner, which I won't use those anyway. Unusual to have 8 items.

Edited by LoveSkinCare
  • Like 1

My box arrived this morning - I got most of what was in the spoiler above, but instead of the Mally Eye Brightener, I got a Pixi Glow Tonic (which I love, so that's a nice surprise!).  I also got a Garnier Shampoo and Conditioner, which I may/may not use - I need to look at the ingredients :)  

Slightly off-topic, but what's with the packaging on those new Garnier products?  It's kind of a retro/70s-80s throwback I think?  I just don't like it - it looks cheap to me  :wassatt:

The Garnier Whole Blends packaging looks like they're trying to compete with the Tio Nacho line. It came out around the same time the Tio Nacho commercials starting airing here.

My box came today. Instead of the Mally brightener, I got the Pixi glycolic toner, too. The brightener was one thing I was actually kind of excited to try, so I was a little bummed it wasn't in the box. But the eyeliner is a perfect color for me and I plan to use it until it's a nub. The other stuff I'll use. My kid likes to steal my little face lotions, so the PurLisse will get some good use once she runs out of the La Mer from last month.

Quick update;

So the Pixi Glow Tonic looks like it's been sitting around for a while. The coupon attached to it expired November 2015. I had to google how to sharpen the eyeliner, because it looks like it should be self sharpening, but apparently you're supposed to use a regular sharpener on it.

Edited by psysn

Well, like last time my shipping notice is just a pre-shipment notification. The box is still sitting in their warehouse. 

Looks like the whole process with the early shipment which I liked so much about Allure is in the past. 

If I get the box this coming week, it will be a miracle :D

It is a bit upsetting not to get Mally brightener as I was looking forward to trying it and I am sure I will like it. But oh, well

My box came today. Instead of the Mally brightener, I got the Pixi glycolic toner, too. The brightener was one thing I was actually kind of excited to try, so I was a little bummed it wasn't in the box. But the eyeliner is a perfect color for me and I plan to use it until it's a nub. The other stuff I'll use. My kid likes to steal my little face lotions, so the PurLisse will get some good use once she runs out of the La Mer from last month.

Quick update;

So the Pixi Glow Tonic looks like it's been sitting around for a while. The coupon attached to it expired November 2015. I had to google how to sharpen the eyeliner, because it looks like it should be self sharpening, but apparently you're supposed to use a regular sharpener on it.

I am pretty sure the glow tonics are leftover from last year's box that sent it out- I think Oct or Nov? I am hoping for the Mally and Burberry because I have already received the glow tonic and the Elf brush in previous boxes--- so we will see. Plus the Elf brush is a lame replacement for these more expensive products.

Mine was delivered today.  Can't wait to see what product I got.  But from the looks that is being delivered right now it will be the Pixie Tonic, if so, that will go in the swap pile.  All other items look really useful this month, most excited about the brush and at least the eyeliner is not black.

I will update tonight if I got the Burberry or Mally.

I got my box today, no tracking email. This is becoming a trend for Allure.

post-93138-0-40445700-1471292023_thumb.jpg

I love the wet brush. I'm very excited for this brush since my old one is getting pretty ratty and worn out.  

As for the rest of the box. MEH! I already have tried most of these items, except the cargo eyeliner.  My eyeliner was Pebble beach, a brown. Brown liners are a nice change of pace, but it'll go in my glossybox sized box of eyeliners waiting to be used.  

I know I've already received the Burberry highlighter from Allure or Sample Society in the past. I'm pretty sure I have the purlisse in my skin care stash and I have the eye serum an setting mist already. I don't mind dupes but I like it when there is more new stuff to try than repeats in my boxes.

OH well, more swapping goodies for the circular swap box.

• Like 1

Surprise! I got my box today :)

I did get the Mally brightener which is good. My box looks exactly like advertised.

I too received the Pixi tonic. I wanted the Mally highlighter, but I would have probably been ok with the tonic. Like other posters said, the coupon on the back expired last November. Plus, the contents of my container (still sealed) is about 1/4 empty. I assume that was from evaporation for an old product??

I have contacted Allure customer service to point this out. Currently waiting for a reply from a manager.

I loved my box this month! Granted Allure (and formerly Sample Society) is the one beauty box I've always kept. I figure if you're just going to get one (and there's no BB points), this is it. Although I guess now the Sephora Play is giving this one a run for it's money. I'm getting both for now.

Overlap in products is pretty normal when you subscribe to as many boxes as I do (too many!) so I have tried the Freeze and the Supergoop before (not in Allure- in BB and Popsugar) but I really am loving the mally highlighter. I think it's a shame it didn't go into every box. I'm also pleased that the Cargo liner is a nice deep brown.

Bonuses are always nice even when it's a shampoo and conditioner. The whole blends smells so good and it has interesting ingredients (honey, royal jelly, propolis).

This was a good month for me.  I got the Mally and I'm really happy with it, but I would be frustrated if I had gotten something else instead.

I also like the mini Wet Brush.  I was going to swap it since I already have a full-size, but it's perfect for travel so I threw it in my beach/pool bag. 

The other items are fine, but I've already tried the Supergoop and I have a ton of eyeliners already.  The only thing I'm swapping is the Purlisse.

• Like 1

Also got my box today and even though I didn't get the Mally, I am still happy with everything (mine was the Burberry glow).  The Cargo will be great for the water line and even though there doesn't seem to be much product in the Burberry tube, a few drops should cover my entire face.  

I love my Wetbrush (I think it came in a Popsugar box) and use it every day, but I also travel a lot and usually forget to throw it in my travel bag.  I'm so happy to have the mini version, which I can just keep in my travel kit. 

The Burberry is only worth a fraction of the Mally, but the version I received is still a really good value.  That being said, I hope Allure doesn't have as many price variations in future boxes.