Popsugar Must Have August 2016 Box Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer just got an email that this month's box will be later than normal.  

Oh well happens I guess I don't know why but I thought they did these boxes a few months in advance.  Guess not.  I would love to see behind the scenes of a box curation and see what items almost made the cut.   Anyone want to create a subscription box reality show lol?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bummer! Sometimes the August boxes have an item that works well for me to gift to my niece for her b-day. It'll be too late if they're only going to start shipping by 8/20.

The past August PSMH boxes seem to always have a travel food container of some sort. I wonder if that'll hold true for 2016?

Well, at least they let us know. Much better than how Allure handles their problems.  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope to get another book. I really love the cookbook they sent us in May.

Don't forget that August is PSMH anniversary month!  Hopefully there will be a little extra jewelry like there has been in the past.  I unsubscribed, but will probably try to trade for it if it's something cute and sans tassels or pom poms. 

Hmmm.  I am hoping for some type of PSMH Bday cupcake type mix!!!  I just bought a bracelet with a pom pom on it, it is really cute!

Don't forget that August is PSMH anniversary month! Hopefully there will be a little extra jewelry like there has been in the past. I unsubscribed, but will probably try to trade for it if it's something cute and sans tassels or pom poms.
Oh, now I'm betting we'll get Lisa Sugar's new book. It comes out next month, but it's not that uncommon for early copies of books to be given out a month before for promotional purposes. It would make sense with the anniversary month theme. Either that or we'll get it in the September box.

@@lauradiniwilk, I wonder if you are right about a bracelet in the box. 

Glancing back at the picture they sent w/ the late message, if you move past the cheeks hanging out, she is wearing a bracelet, but I can't tell if it is one they sent earlier this year or not!!!

MH16_August_Teaser_Blush_Facebook_1000x1000-1.jpg

I am excited about the theme spoilers this month. The blush might be the fresh spoiler, like fresh faced? The "motivation" HAS to be Lisa Sugar's book Power Your Happy. Based on the pic, I am guessing the organization is office based. Maybe a decorative bowl, tray or box? Or memo/picture holder? To do or memo pad? Book ends?

I also saw this in an email from PSMH

Screen Shot 2016-08-09 at 1.59.27 PM.png

Staying in bed doesn't look motivating to me.  :D

There better be a good snack in those bowls on the desk!

Latest posts

Back