Sephora Play! August 2016 Box (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
super excited!! this box keeps getting better and better...i just wish i could opt out of perfume samples...goos thing my sister loves them

I'm excited too! This is going to be a good month! So far I've been happy with the Sephora box.

I love love love Sephora Play! Not uber thrilled with the Lancome and eye balm as I have so much of that stuff but I'll keep it for swaps!

I dont wear mascara or eye shadow in the summer,  I am def going thru the hot and sweaty phase of my life.  Having said that, I will keep sephora.You cannot beat this box.  I will be happy with any anti aging stuff they give me.

My box shipped! Even though I lean towards skincare, I'm glad they are doing a mix of makeup and skincare with this month. Still my favorite beauty box.

I'm not super hyped about this month honestly. Lancome burns my poor skin! The rest of it is all usable though except for the perfume. I want them to send me more mini lipsticks!  

Does anyone have a guess about how long those of us signing up can expect to be waitlisted?

Does anyone have a guess about how long those of us signing up can expect to be waitlisted?
I was on the waitlist and never got an email. I went on the Sephora Play site and they had sign ups open. I signed up and got right in. I would check the Sephora site periodically to see if you can get in.

FYI to anyone still on the wait list - I just checked the site and apparently subs are open, because I was able to sign right up!  (I was on the list, but they didn't email me to let me know.)  I cancelled Ipsy so fast it made their heads spin, and now I am a Playa!  =)  YEEEEE-HAW!

Latest posts

Back