Is Hoola worth the hype?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so I really want to get Hoola but no one I know has tried it, so is it good? Sorry but I don't want to waste my money haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Hoola and I like it. I have to careful when applying though because it's more pigmented than other bronzers I have. I've also tried the liquid version and like it too. It worked even on my fair skin.

I bought the small size, I think it was $15 at Ulta. I like it a lot. I don't use the little brush that comes with it. I use a brush with long hairs and that is not stiff so it just lightly dusts it on. I think it's worth it.

@@makeupfuelsmysoul Hoola is a great neutral, matte bronzer that is very blendable, making it great for a lot of different skin types. And, because it's neutral, (not too warm, orange or red based) it looks great on all skin tones, for the most part. It looks very natural on the skin and can also be used for a very natural contour. I personally prefer using synthetic bristled brushes, or goat hair, for applying my bronzers, so I don't usually like brushes that come with bronzers. But yes, it's totally worth the hype lol. There's a reason everyone loves it so much!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey! 

Yes love this product, as mentioned already it can be used on so many skin types. 

I use it as a little contour on my skin tone. If you would like to get a better idea of my skin tone feel free to visit my youtube channel :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(link removed)

I am a bronzer addict. I own almost 40 bronzers and yes, Hoola is a very good bronzer. Natural to warm. Good pigmentation, easy to blend.

Latest posts

Back