In need of a Cruelty Free Subscription Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am moslty into vegan and green beauty makeup. I reviewed the La ritzy mystery surprise box on my channel.

but there is not much makup going on in this box.. Any suggestions?? I would love some help.  

Terra Bella Box is cruelty-free and they actually just started a new box called The Makeup Edit that is only makeup.  The regular Terra Bella Box, which used to have a mix of makeup, bath, body, hair, and skincare products, will now have everything except the makeup.  It's a great box and the owner puts so much thought into the curation of it.  Here's my review of the first The Makeup Edit (it just started last month):  and here are my reviews of previous Terra Bella Boxes:

Petit Vour is also nice, but it's usually light on the makeup, so it's probably not what you're looking for.  Vegan Cuts has a good amount of makeup and they also just started a quarterly makeup box, so that might be worth looking into.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back