Hair dye help...red

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My fiancée and I are getting married in two weeks today. She already has permanent red hair dyed from shop bought product, which is not bad but it isn't bright enough (wed like a BloodRayne red the game version sort of red,) we want to dye it a bright red that will last and wont bleed on to her ivory dress if she gets sweaty or rained on.

I hear semi permanent ones are brighter but can bleed and fade easily. Please can any one help recommend and advise us. We need to get in over the counter or in the post within the next week. we are in the UK in Manchester.

Thinking about a hair transformation? If you are not bold enough to try a new haircut, a hair color should will rock it!  Coloring your strands is a fantastic way to rock it! A good hair color can also help you look healthier and shinier. Benefit Of Global Hair Colour - 

1. Global hair colour is useful if you’re trying to cover up greys. It colours your hair from root to tip, hiding any grey roots and ends.

2. If you want to darken or lighten your actual hair colour, global color is a good option.

3. If you’ve coloured your hair in the past and you don’t like the colour that it’s fading into, quick global hair color will cover up a previously faded hair color.

To read more about the side effects, hair colour cost, which colour to choose from - Read here - https://www.popxo.com/2015/12/best-hair-colour-ideas-to-try-out/

Latest posts

Back