need some constructive criticism i'm having a B.F

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
201608121741364469.jpgHey everyone ! im having one of those hair crisis's that im sure we all have i just was blonde/ silver for 3 years and died my hair last night dark brown please help me which do i look better with no one gives me honest opinions in my personal life they all just say what i have is the best LOL every time.... thanks for you constructive crit.  so ... Blonde | light brown | Dark Brown

20160812424865368.jpg

20160812-1137348083.jpg

I like both looks. You are very pretty so I think either style/color suits you well!

Last edited by a moderator:
201608121741364469.jpgHey everyone ! im having one of those hair crisis's that im sure we all have i just was blonde/ silver for 3 years and died my hair last night dark brown please help me which do i look better with no one gives me honest opinions in my personal life they all just say what i have is the best LOL every time.... thanks for you constructive crit.  so ... Blonde | light brown | Dark Brown
I think you look best as a blonde in the first picture with the waves / curls.I think the light brown and the dark brown and silver blonde washes you out.

Last edited:
Aww yes at least once in every woman's life we go through this lol you are not alone. Honestly...its funny because i know exactly what you mean when every time everyone says it looks good and you think well one of them has to look some what better lol and in your case you are beautiful either way but i do think the dark brown looks awesome on you! The blonde is beautiful as well but you said last night you changed it to dark brown after 3 years having it blonde. Girl keep it dark brown, rock that color for a bit :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />    Orrrrrr if YOU personally have a preference, then do what YOU want that way you are being yourself and everyone will love it so its a win/win! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's hard to tell because in all the pictures your makeup is done to suit your hair color so they all look good plus the hair styles are different.

I find the dark the most striking personally. The light brown is sort of unremarkable, in the sense it wouldn't turn my head if I spotted you on the street. The blonde looks great but it also looks a little overdone but that could be because it's combined with the curls.

Latest posts

Back