FabFitFun Fall 2016 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Fab Fit Fun fall box add-ons preview will be on Monday, 8/15. I don't have an upgraded account so I can't do add-ons but just wanted to pass on the info to anyone who has one in case you didn't get an email.

Here is a picture of some of the add-ons

Fab fit fun fall 2016 add-ons.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting both candles... & fighting with myself about the hair dryer . Does anyone have any feedback about the dryer? I just need a little push :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm getting both candles... & fighting with myself about the hair dryer . Does anyone have any feedback about the dryer? I just need a little push :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I was going to get the hair dryer, but I decided I don't really need another one.  Also, I've seen others say it's the same price on Amazon.

I'm getting an exfoliator mitt, the rose gold pearl ring, and a pair of the glasses.  I'm also thinking of adding on a 2nd fall box since it's my favorite season, but I'm not going to make my final decision until we see some spoilers.

I heard that some non-select members have been able to select what you want! Sadly it didn't work for me, but I would suggest you guys to try it out!

Those options almost make me want to become a Select Member, but I don't think I will take the plunge.

What I would pick:

Nature Coloring Book

Red & Tan Scarf

"Good Morning Gorgeous" Mug

I've been so tempted to become a select member for a while but have held off. The items look good. I would pick a coloring book, a mug and a candle.

Just got an email with the bill dates. Just wanted to pass the info along :)

fabfitfun bill date.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally rejoined. This is seriously my favorite subscription box.

Even though I need another scarf like another hole in the head, I just could not resist.

and I ended up getting every variation I was secretly hoping for which was amazing.

I got the green scarf, the Joy Mornings cup, and the Nature coloring book!

I love their stuff because it always come packaged so nicely and is super easy to gift. I usually save the things I already have ones of in the original packaging and use it to supplement gifts to friends who I know will love whatever item it is.

My box came. I think this box is really nice. One of my favorite ones.

Agreed! I'm not a select member but I ended up with the Good Morning Gorgeous mug and black and white scarf, the two things I cared about getting in these exact options! Yay! This is only my third FFF box. Not sure what took me so long but I will use every single thing in this box and just bought my mom a few days ago with a ten dollar off code which made it REALLY worth it! This would be a great box to pick up an extra of for Christmas gift giving!

I got my box a couple of days ago, but have been so busy I haven't really been able to use all the items

I love the eyeshadow palette more than I thought I would! And also the scarf is really cute (got the red one).

While I liked the summer box, this fall box was even better! Can not wait for the winter one

Latest posts

Back