Hello Everyone! :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there, my name is Kristin! I'm new and would just like to introduce myself. I love love love my mascara and hair conditioners in particular! So if you ever come across any you absolutely adore, please feel free to share them with me as i am always open to trying new products out! I love learning tips and tricks about anything hair and make up related so i think i may have found my new home here on the internet :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also enjoy giving and receiving advice so I"m excited to share what i have learned and look forward to learning new things! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Eeep Thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Currently i have 5 that i combine all together each time i do my makeup. I'm not sure if that is unhealthy or if there's a rule but i feel like i get the full effect when i do that. I feel if i just use one, it does not give me the look i want to achieve.  I use wet n wild mega plump, loreal voluminous original, cover girls super sizer fibers and maybellines lash sensational! Just kind of alternate and layer up till i like what i see.I love the look of having fake lashes on without using fake lashes if that makes sense :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think you can mix and match. I know there are mascara brands that sell a diffrent base color and then a different color for the ends if you want a multi-colored look so I don't see what you couldn't layer different brands. I'm too lazy to do it myself. I just do multiple coats of one to get the look I'm after. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

o wow never thought to mix colors, all the ones i use is the blackest black or just black color. Well good glad to know there is no downsides to it at least :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back