PopSugar Must Have Fall Special Edition Box 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The special edition falbox goes on sale for current subscribers tomorrow

image.png

Yea!  I have not purchased the last few special edition boxes but the fall one is usually my fave so I might have to get this one. The pre-sale announcement also mentioned this “It has a theme that stretches across fashion and beauty, and there’s also a big focus on a beautiful shade everyone is talking about.”

What do you think the beautiful shade is?  I ve been hearing a lot about blush being the new neutral but that doesn't seem very fall-ish to me.  I d love to see a lovely merlot or cognac colored leather bag or some fun deep jewel tone wallet or bag.  What do you ladies think? 

@@Bizgirlva thanks for the thread!

At least I kinda like blue, I like grey a little better (but sharkskin???)

Yes I ordered one, I have FOMO on my forehead!  But I am going to skip any type of Holiday boxes they offer this year (those were bombs for me).  But I love fall, my favorite color is October!

More details on the box on the purchase page:

Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 2.56.37 PM.png

Transitioning into next season is easy when you have a style kit ready to keep you looking your best when you're on the go. You'll always be cozy with just the right amount of shimmer.

For being a loyal subscriber, you're getting early access to this exclusive curated selection of chic on-the-go surprises. Presale closes at 5:00 p.m. PDT on August 17 or when presale Limited Edition Fall boxes have sold out.

Quantities are limited, so hurry! Boxes will ship by September 9 via FedEx Smartpost.

I gather the themes are: fall, beauty, travel, cozy, shimmer and some trendy color like grey lol.  

I m a little on the fence with this one- I usually love the fall boxes but those hats hanging in the email pic are making me pause. 

Last edited by a moderator:
imogene, on 16 Aug 2016 - 7:28 PM, said:So no spoilers?
Not yet.  If it doesn't sell out right away they may give a spoiler.  

I ended up ordering one since I generally like the Fall LE boxes.  I thought the Fall color was a deep "eggplant" shade (obviously not the technical color name :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

Not yet.  If it doesn't sell out right away they may give a spoiler.  

I ended up ordering one since I generally like the Fall LE boxes.  I thought the Fall color was a deep "eggplant" shade (obviously not the technical color name :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )
I purchased the Luxor Black Box and just last week ordered the summer Oui Please.  I definitely need to stop purchasing so I am glad there will be no temptation!!!

ARGH I didn't really think about the fact that since I'm no longer a subscriber, I don't get the presale option.  BOOOOOO.  Hopefully I don't miss when the box goes on sale for us regular folk. 

ARGH I didn't really think about the fact that since I'm no longer a subscriber, I don't get the presale option.  BOOOOOO.  Hopefully I don't miss when the box goes on sale for us regular folk. 
Hi Laura I read on another board that non-subscribers were able to get a box thru the link posted on MSA's blog post.  Not sure if it's true but worth shot if you really want one.  Good luck :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What do we think...this blanket will be in the box?

They did say "You'll always be cozy with just the right amount of shimmer."

Screen Shot 2016-08-18 at 4.36.19 PM.png

Also that book from Lisa Sugar is coming. If not the fall box, then possibly September boxes? The website says the book is coming out September 30. http://www.poweryourhappy.com/

Screen Shot 2016-08-18 at 4.36.27 PM.png

Those headphones are pretty, I hope you ladies who got the box enjoy them! I'm not getting this box - white electronics and me do not get along and I love my Bose.

Hmmm so I haven't purchased the box yet....and since I "think" the throw will be in there and these headphones are the spoiler...it's looking like a box that isn't up my alley, which bums me out.

I think the items are beautiful but I don't really need more throws (IF that's in the box, it's just a total guess) and I'd almost never wear the headphones.  

I love the headphones!  I am also hoping that the throw is in the box.  I would love a fun jewelry item in the box but no tassels, I am tasseled out!  Can't wait till the 9th when they ship.  Wish my box would arrive before my trip in September, but it will show up once I leave!

Those headphones are not for me (plus I already own Bose) and I am so disappointed that I signed up for the box considering this will be one of the bigger ticket items.   I'm done with immediately purchasing PS LE boxes - I'll need to wait for a spoiler or skip it completely.

Latest posts

Back