best setting spray

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!

so I just had my friends engagement party this week, and I had her, her sister, sister-in-low and mother makeup for that. Everything turned out really good but today her sister in law sent me a picture of herself from the beginning of the event and the end of it, and I guess the makeup didnt last really well cause she looked really tired and so much worse than in the first pic.

I'd like to buy the best setting spray for a beginner MUA, what would you reccomend best? what do you think about Kryolan Fixing Spray, does it also set the makeup or just makes it look better as the Mac Fix+? and what's the diference between Kryolan's Fixing Spray and DermaColor Fixing Spray, are they the same formula just with different brand name?

and what about Kryolan's Ultra Setting Vaporizer?

any other tips for beginners, for setting the makeup and anything else?

tnx so much!

Hi!

so I just had my friends engagement party this week, and I had her, her sister, sister-in-low and mother makeup for that. Everything turned out really good but today her sister in law sent me a picture of herself from the beginning of the event and the end of it, and I guess the makeup didnt last really well cause she looked really tired and so much worse than in the first pic.

I'd like to buy the best setting spray for a beginner MUA, what would you reccomend best? what do you think about Kryolan Fixing Spray, does it also set the makeup or just makes it look better as the Mac Fix+? and what's the diference between Kryolan's Fixing Spray and DermaColor Fixing Spray, are they the same formula just with different brand name?

and what about Kryolan's Ultra Setting Vaporizer?

any other tips for beginners, for setting the makeup and anything else?

tnx so much!
I use Urban Decay setting spray all nighter it works really well .I apply my makeup early say like 10 or 11 in the morning  and my makeup will still be on by the time I get home at like 8 :00 at night.I love that stuff and have two bottles of it in case the one runs out.I wore bitterlace beauty rainbow highlighter and blush, eyeshadow ,mascara , lipgloss and everything stayed on but the lipgloss I even had eyeshadow on at the end of the day still.Its great for dates and stuff where you really dont have the time to reapply makeup constantly.

Skindinavia in the Bridal finish. I'm an oily girl and this keeps me matte all day. Blows UD out of the water. Ask a few MUAs - that's who they use.

Latest posts

Back