Sign in to follow this  
V.girl

how to make your body smells good throughout the day !

for sure, women likes her smell to be good, especially married women who strive to make her body smell looks good for their beloved husband.

so that is why we are gonna give you a simple easy method to get rid of the bad smell of your body and get a magnificent body smell.

take one JOHNSON’S baby shampoo

and any kind of perfume flowers.

Mix the ingredients together in a small bottle, and after every shower rub your whole body with this mixture.

and you will be shock on how your body will remain very magnificence all day.

and sorry about my basic English :) !

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Here's my top 5 faves: Morphe Sigma Tom Ford Sonia Kashuk Elf
    • I'm a beginner to makeup and want to build up my brush collection. Can anyone suggest good quality brushes for me? 
    • Exactly! My favourite is this kit: https://www.chelseabeautique.co.uk/products/3d-fiber-lash-kit. My lashes never looked better. If you've never tried 3D Fiber Lash Mascara you definitely should do it.
    • It's now officially autumn, and I am so excited for it. From now on, each day will get a little shorter, more restful, more fun, right? Until December 21, when we can celebrate! My thought will be, as each day gets a little shorter, each day I will use a little more product; my credit card balance will disappear little by little. Each day a little happier, a little more free, is my vision for autumn! I made a little head start. I've already made an extra payment on my credit card (balance $470). Also, I have already used my four Yves Rocher foil packs and one Mary Kay eye shadow card from the list above. I did a bit of cleaning and decorating. I have a cute Halloween decoration that belonged to my mom on my beauty shelf, and I am using my October 2017 Birchbox to store the samples I'm currently using up. It has a design of fall colors.  I'm now going to use up my Dior Capture Youth Serum foil sample. I got it from Sephora. I was looking at the Sephora "3 samples with purchase" page, and I saw a beautiful little pack of Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale eye cream. I always wanted to try it! I decided I needed a replacement of my cotton pads, a necessity, and then I would get the lovely Guerlain sample. I was so excited for it. But when my box came, I was disappointed to find they sent me a Dior sample instead. They also replaced the Nest perfume I had selected with Replica Beach Walk. I guess they ran out of things, which I can well understand, and the samples they sent me are still amazing, but that will teach me to be so greedy for free samples. When I looked at my bag of Shiseido cotton pads, I realized I really have a big bag, and didn't need to replace them yet. Plus I paid shipping for the Sephora cotton pads, when I could have just gone to the supermarket for some. So the Dior sample is a reminder to watch out!  Enough scolding myself; today is a new start, and I'm looking forward to a great autumn. 
    • I have not purchased any this year, as I am on a No Buy. I was always on a quest to find the perfect sub box, the one that would send me an abundance of wonderful items that would match me perfectly, for a low price. Once I found the Holy Grail box, I thought, I'd never have to buy anything, and my money problems would be solved, and I'd have the perfect beauty routine. I thought it would make life so much simpler. But there are so many boxes now, it's confusing to know which to choose. Even if you just get Birchbox, there are so many tempting box upgrades and limited edition boxes and sample choices. Then there is always a letdown when the box does not match expectations, and sends things you don't care for. I don't look at the the spoilers, to avoid temptation. I don't miss the boxes all that much for now. 

Eye Makeup Reviews

[[Template advancedfooter/front/blocks/pagesBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lips

[[Template advancedfooter/front/blocks/pagesBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Makeup Brushes and Tools

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

Follow us

Recent tweets

MakeupTalk Facebook - 911K Likes