Popsugar Must Have September 2016 Box Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the theme:

Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 12.44.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 12.45.03 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer the color of this hat to the one in last falls Box of Style, but I don't wear them enough to tempt me into purchasing this box.

I just got shipping notice. I meant to cancel and I must not have so the box is coming. Not so wild about hats only because I look ridiculous in hats but my daughter can probably use it.

I don't sub to this box, I usually buy what I want off of eBay. lol. But seeing that it is more Fashion themed, I kind of want to. Plus I really like the hat. 

I can't rock that hat, hat's just look stupid on me. If that is the hero item, I'm wondering about the rest of the box. Received my shipping notice yesterday, so will probably get it sometime next week. My boxes seem to travel the country before I get it, lol. I have 3 more months on this sub, and I'm not going to purchase another. I buy myself a gift sub, so that it doesn't auto renew. I always forget to cancel in time LOL. 

I'm on the fence about the hat. I have an small head, maybe that's why hats usually work for me. But I NEVER wear them. I like hats and people tell me I look good in them, but I usually only wear them in the winter. 

I guess we'll see when it gets here.  

Now what kind of awesome snack will there be? 

Got my shipping notice for September Box.  2.4lbs.  I figure one item will be Lisa Sugar's new book!!!! Plus the hat.  I am hoping for more Goodie Girl Cookies, or maybe some Dollop frosting, or maybe something fall themed, or maybe some of those fancy gummies that look like shoes or lips since this box is geared towards fashion? 

Ehh...kind of split on this month. I LOVE the hat, and I'm sure I'll get good use out of it this fall, the nail kit is pretty useful since I don't have any of those tools, and the flint roller is ok, but I can't stand that hair mask (I already got a sample size in another one of my boxes and I hated it), and that lip lacquer is too red.

Last month's was definitely better than this. I've been using the Cargo blush on a daily basis and am getting good use out of everything else too.

OK, so the book did not show up in this box.  I am a little scared for the Fall LE box now.  But as far as the items in the Sept box, they are all useful and I love the color of the lip gloss.  Hair masks will be welcomed as fall turns to winter. 3 of the items will go into my purse!  Great box!  @@JenniferV, thanks for the early spoilers!

I am excited to receive mine! I am not the hat type of person but I hope I can pull it off. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am slowly building my Parisian wardrobe for our trip and thought that hat would be a good addition.

I like it, except for the hair mask which has been way over done in the sample size sub boxes.

Can't wait to get it in my hands!

Love the look of this box! My fingers are crossed the hat works on my large head and curly hair. Popsugar- you read my mind on the nail-kit That's going to go right in my purse. The lint roller will end up in my daughters Christmas stocking! She has more cats than I can count and is always wearing a part of them on her somewhere . The lip lacquer might be miss for me, but I'll try it. The snacks are made of things that I like, I'll give it a try, or let a friend finish them, the hubby I know won't. I wish I had that hair Masque now! I had a major fail trying to henna my hair and it did not "take" and was reputed to be a conditioning effect for your hair, but it actually stripped mine as it continued to wash out from day one. So my hair is terribly damaged.... Popsugar how did you know I needed it? P.S. - Please Beam my box here now!

Latest posts

Back