Kristen Michelle Flaherty

Glossybox September 2016 *Spoilers*

Here is a picture of the box. It's pretty! I wish I was still a subscriber because I like the box design this month. :)

Glossybox september 2016.jpg

• Like 3

Here are a couple more possible spoilers for September's box:

-Modellaucher brow pencil (advertised as "in every box" - which in GB's lexicon translates to "in some boxes")

-Vince Camuto fragrance

-Sally Hershberger dry shampoo

-Borghese mascara (man, GB has been all up in this brand's sh*t lately)

source: http://www.beautyconsultantmagazine.com/home/2016/08/29/glossybox-partners-with-artist-antonio-soares-for-the-fashion-edition-this-september/

also, this Instagram post:

(I can't tell what the two little vials are between the dry shampoo and the fragrance.)

• Like 1

Ooh that box is pretty! When I heard there was going to be a LE box, I went ahead and cashed in some dots for an extra this month, glad I did! Less impressed with the brow stuff since it never seems to work for me (dark red hair) but the Korres looks nice. I would love to try the perfume, but for whatever reason, the only time I seem to get fragrances in these is if it is Birchbox and then it's Harvey Prince. :P

• Like 2

Just got this picture in an email from Glossybox. Couple more possibilities. I noticed on Glossybox's website, in one part it says subscribers will get six items in September and in another part it says 5. I hope it's six!

post-119040-0-71320800-1474044503_thumb.png

• Like 2

I can narrow it down one item for myself unless its a different scent, because I received that perfume in my very first box. I'm interested in finding out what the other items are. The phyto looks like it could be a hair oil, which I'm on overload with right now. My box shipped today. 

I just got my Glossybox shipping notice, it'll be here tomorrow. But my office is closed so I'll get it Monday.

I got my box! It's SOOO pretty!

post-93138-0-91839400-1474312253_thumb.jpg

post-93138-0-98034000-1474312267_thumb.jpg

post-93138-0-13571300-1474312294_thumb.jpg

I got the mentioned spoiler items: Modellauncher brow duo pencil, and Korres twist lipstick in seductive which is a dark berry color.

Also included is Sally Hershberger 24k dry shampoo. Yay this isn't hair spray. I'd use both but I prefer dry shampoo. I also got Vince Camuto capri eau de parfume.  It's described at a floral with peach and violet notes. I can see some calling this an "old lady" perfume. I don't mind it but it won't work for everyone. The variable item is the Sesderma sensyse cleanser in classic or lightening. I got lightening. This also comes with a C-Vit serum. My bottle of the serum is almost completely empty. I don't know if it's supposed to be like that or what but it doesn't appear to have leaked. Kinda bummers this bottle is so empty.

post-93138-0-66687200-1474312872_thumb.jpg

The note card also included a pic of an October box spoiler!

post-93138-0-81694000-1474312909_thumb.jpg

Emite make up lip and cheek tint. Hmm looks red. We'll see!

• Like 3

Mine came yesterday. The box is gorgeous, here's the variation I received:

MONUspa Rosewood reviving mist: a setting spray, I think? Smells nice enough.

Modellauncher Brow Duo pencil: would be great if it I got a version for redheads (grumble) and no taupe doesn't work, it just makes them look grey.

eb5 skincare daily repair eye treatment: maybe, I do have some wicked dark circles..

Korres eyeshadow stick..nice sparkly neutral color

Lierac Micellar Water: can I confess something? I don't get the appeal of these...is it just different kind of toner? I guess because I have oily skin I would prefer a bit of oil control.

• Like 2

Modellauncher Brow Duo pencil: would be great if it I got a version for redheads (grumble) and no taupe doesn't work, it just makes them look grey.

eb5 skincare daily repair eye treatment: maybe, I do have some wicked dark circles..

Lierac Micellar Water: can I confess something? I don't get the appeal of these...is it just different kind of toner? I guess because I have oily skin I would prefer a bit of oil control.

I would have liked to receive some of those variations. 

I got my box a couple days ago but hadn't had a chance to open it until now. I received:

Borghese mascara

Premier Dead Sea eye serum. - looks to be full size, 1.2 oz and the box it came in filled half the Glossybox, but I think it is one of those dreaded scam products, ugh

Edited by LoveSkinCare
  • Like 1

I liked @@Bizgirlva box better. I received the same box as @artemiss. I really don't use the cream eyeshadow sticks and the browsticks are really stacking up with the mascaras now.

Edited by jenny1973
  • Like 2

box twins! It was ok. The box is very pretty though. I am ready to be done with GB when this year sub/my free boxes run out.