Sephora Play! September 2016 "Spoilers"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The theme for September is called Unbasic basics.

sephora play september 2016 spoilers.jpg

and in the video you see a lady applying a moisturizer and an eye liner so maybe both will be in the box?

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like a Julep nail polish bottle on the card - maybe that will be one of the products?  I don't recall Play sending nail polish previously...

Spoilers on MSA. They are repeating the liner from the March box and I've seen it's been reformulated, but still, a repeat after 6 months? My item number is different than the box posted, so fingers crossed I don't get the liner or at least get the brown.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my shipping email today as well, and I'm able to see the products in the box on the app (I haven't check on the Sephora website yet but I assume they're there as well).  My products are the same as what was in the MSA spoilers :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just got my shipping notification, so I checked out the spoilers in the Sephora app, and I think this is the box I'm most excited for by Sephora so far. I love Kat Von D and ABH, so I'm excited to get stuff by them. Also I've never tried brow gel before, so that'll be interesting. The Sephora lipstick looks like a really pretty color too.

Box will be here Monday.  I like that they come a little later in the month than the Sephora box.

I got the Dr. Jart before from BB I think...  I actually really liked it & it is my go-to facial moisturizer when I am traveling so it will be nice to have a backup.  I am traveling a lot these next few months so it will be put to good use.  Plus I am a weirdo and love travel as an opportunity to "switch up" my skincare routine.

Bummer to hear that the lipstick is small as I really, really need to venture into the world of lipsticks.  It took 32 years but I literally just found "my" shade of red.

I love, love liquid liner so bring on the kat von d!  

The living proof/fragrance will be set aside for the "mom samples" box.  ha!

Latest posts

Back