Too Faced La Creme Lipsticks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Heeyyy guys!

So I bought 4 "Too Faced La Crème lipsticks" , and they are the bomb!!! They are hella creamy and pigmented. And they smell delish too. They have this fruity chocolate scent. Kind of like one of those chocolate assorted packs you find on the holidays that have different flavors.

Isnt the packaging just gorg? Too Faced needs to start selling print as well. I need this blown up and put in my future woman cave.

Had to show this angle. If you run your fingers across the gold designs, you can feel the print. And just look at how the light catches it… *bites fist*

One more angle. The print goes around the box so I thought to put the boxes together so you can get a better view of it. How cool is that?

The lippie casings is okay. It’s a bit weighted; that’s noticeable if you hold MAC bullet lippie in one hand and Too Faced La Creme in another.

L to R: Cinnamon Kiss, In The Buff, LoganBerry, Fuchia Shock

UNDER NATURAL SUNLIGHT

IN THE SHADE. AS YOU CAN SEE, THE SUN PEEKS THROUGH MY WINDOW NEAR FUCHIA SHOCK

Too Faced La Creme are ridiculous creamy! Believe the hype folks. They’re pigmented, creamy (cannot stress enough), they moisturize

the lips, do not feel sticky. You can layer it on and not get a weird ring around the lips or that funky clumpy gross mess in the corner of your mouth. I love all four but Cinnamon Kiss and In The Buff holds a special place in my heart. They are thee BEST, yeah, I said it, THEE. BEST nude lip I have came across. Does not make my look lips ashy at all and I don’t feel like I may need a lip liner because ya girl aint got the patience for it. I just want to dress my lips up  and go lol.

The only con is the packaging. I just wish it matched the box print. Dah well, still worth the money to go cop it unless it’s on sale. Don’t sleep on a sale if you’re not willing to spend $22 on it, okay? Good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Back