Fall Circular Swap 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Circular Swap rules:

• Everyone must be willing to pay for the shipping of the box to the next person, with tracking and you must communicate with the group (box arrive, shipping, tracking number, what you took, what you added etc., etc.) that not only helps everyone keep and eye on things but keeps things fun! 
  • Post as soon as you get the box. 
  • Send it on within 5 days, taking longer than 5 days (without any communication with the group will probably result in being excluded from future swaps)
  • PM the next one to get the box with tracking number (again no tracking number could result in being excluded in the future)
  • Post at least one picture of items you're taking and and one picture of the items you're adding.
  • Secure post-it note on items that have been used/opened or swatched. 
  • No nail polish/perfumes or flammables, as they are required to go ground.

Aiming start date is: Monday, OCTOBER 3, 2016

Also: If you wish to be part of this round of the Circular Swap, be sure you are an active member of MUT  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />Please note that to be eligible to participate in circular swap we require:

• minimum of 50 legitimate posts,
  • no warnings, and
  • minimum of 30-days as a member before the start date.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
The Fall Equinox is in ten days so our timing is perfect!  In for another round.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in too, of course. I had a blast last go around.

I think we'll aim to start the first full week of October. Say the box goes to the first on the list on Oct 3. Is that enough time for everyone to gather stuff?

I think we'll aim to start the first full week of October. Say the box goes to the first on the list on Oct 3. Is that enough time for everyone to gather stuff?
It's enough time for me but I will be away from October 21 - 31. I always seem to be near the end of the list so it shouldn't matter.

I actually just went through my stash and organized it to update my trade page, so I'm ahead of the game lol

@@beautifulbeakers Hi! Found the rules so please be sure to look them over :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Circular Swap rules:

• Everyone must be willing to pay for the shipping of the box to the next person, with tracking and you must communicate with the group (box arrive, shipping, tracking number, what you took, what you added etc., etc.) that not only helps everyone keep and eye on things but keeps things fun! 
  • Post as soon as you get the box. 
  • Send it on within 5 days, taking longer than 5 days (without any communication with the group will probably result in being excluded from future swaps)
  • PM the next one to get the box with tracking number (again no tracking number could result in being excluded in the future)
  • Post at least one picture of items you're taking and and one picture of the items you're adding.
  • Secure post-it note on items that have been used/opened or swatched. 
  • No nail polish/perfumes or flammables, as they are required to go ground.
  • The requirements to participate are minimum of 30-days as a member and minimum of 50 quality posts and in good standing with no warnings. 

(The last bullet point I found in the second circular swap thread.)

There are usually baggies that are marked already for used/swatched items and if by chance a flammable item sneaks in, I always make sure that its securely sealed. 

I would love to join if possible!
Please see above to the first post, I edited it to include the rules @@mirandamanda just posted. 

We do require the following:

• minimum of 50 legitimate posts,
  • no warnings, and
  • minimum of 30-days as a member before the start date.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
So start getting your post count up so we can include you.  

Latest posts

Back