• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

How To prevent From Hair Fall?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your eating habits are very important- try adding more fruits and vegetables, and vitamins in general..You can try with some vitamine supplements, vitamin B is crucial.. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hair fall is general for everyone, but not too much. Shampoo is one of the factor that made hair fall if shampoo was not suitable with you. Oil such as baby oil, coconut oil and olive oil is one way to prevent hair fall. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

In today’s era loss of hairs is common problem affecting men and women. If your progressive hair loss is taken care then a proper diet follow likes Dark green leafy vegetables, nuts, eggs, fish like mackerel and salmon, whole grains, carrots, kidney beans and the like are rich in protein.

Now a days hair fall is a common matter, you don't worry. Aloe gel, coconut, milk and wheat germ oil make a great hair conditioning treatment to help fight hair fall.

Hey Everyone,

I am mentioning some tips to control hair fall:

1. Choosing the right shampoo according to your scalp type. Make sure that the shampoo is not loaded with harmful chemicals. 

2. A good diet and regular exercise help to control hair fall. 

3. Massage your scalp at least once in a week with an oil which suits your scalp.

4. Avoid hot showers 

I wish you all healthy and happy hair :)

I would also suggest that you use natural hair care products. I am using Aquableu's shampoo and conditioner. After pregnancy I noticed my hair became thinner due to hair fall. Then a friend introduce me to Aquableu's Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner and now my hair was greatly reduced. 

Latest posts

Back