foundation problem

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there - newbie here so thanks for adding me.

Just a couple of questions I could really use some help with

1)  My foundation always looks patchy - even when I have only just put it on.  I am using moisturiser and primer but it still looks yuk.  My foundations are Napoleon Perdis and Bobbi Brown and still have the same problem with both.

2)  I have a very low forehead as in between my eyebrows and my hairline there isnt much space.  How can I contour to make it look bigger

thanks in advance

Hi! Welcome to MUT! Do you exfoliate your skin regularly? Exfoliating helps with crating a smoother skin. Also the primer and the foundations you are using could be a wrong match causing the foundation not to go on smooth. Have you tried the foundations with the primer? I've found that foundations work better sometimes without a primer. For the forehead you can use highlighter/brightened lightly in the middle to give it some lift.

Hope this helps and hope others have suggestions for you too

Hi,

do you have any big imperfections on your skin, such as pimples, scars..? 

Did you try any CC creams? It works for me the best, I apply cc cream all over my face, and just use liquid corrector to hide any imperfections that are visible, and bellow my eye area as well.

You shouldn't contour your forehead, you can add a bit of highlighter in the center of the forehead.

Hope this helps! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi no havent exfoliated for a while. Great idea. Tried with and without primer. What is cc? Thanks

Hi no havent exfoliated for a while. Great idea. Tried with and without primer. What is cc? Thanks
CC is a color correcting cream similar to a tinted moisturizer but with extra benefits.

Yes, CC is my go to! My skin looks amazing when I wear it, it has so much benefits, but also very light on your skin and doesn't look patchy..

Drink lots of water. If your body is properly hydrated, your skin will too. Exfoliate more than you normally do. I put my moisturizer on right after I get out of the shower so I can lock in extra moisture. Wait several minutes in between each moisturizer, primer, foundation, concealer, etc (to let dry).Try layering your foundation, one small layer at a time, again letting each layer dry. 

I've heard people getting their window's peak threaded if that's part of your problem. But adding a little highlighter in the lower center of your forehead. Be thankful you don't have a 5 head like me. 

Latest posts

Back