Bitterlace Beauty Halloween Collection !

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbie2

So excited for a restock in October I probably wont be able to get any of the items in the halloween collection come october but I'am gonna try because I loved PRISM as you all know.She is going to reveal more in the collection but I think this is the start of it.

https://www.instagram.com/bitter.lace.beauty/?hl=en

One is like a purple , lavendar , orange and I would say gold highlighter color spiderweb called Hocus Pocus combined the colors are actually pretty although I wouldnt think the colors go together they look nice and would be cute for a fall makeup look not just halloween or a witch costume.

The other one I think has a skull on it but it has yet to be revealed officially and the color is unknown right now but on the pallette it looks like a grey color I'am sure it looks much different on skin though since the swatches are not out yet.

I think she has two more highlighters to reveal still I cant wait super excited to try and get my hands on these...

Last edited:
Update - She is releasing them in the beginning of Oct. I actually only like the skull one its like a nice lavendar / purple color but its pretty and wearable for an eyeshadhow color for me.She has a candy corn color but its not orange at all its like a gold with white in it I wasnt crazy about that color.She has a blood one with white and I dont think it looks good at all on skin it literally looks like halloween makeup you would buy at a drugstore for last minute prep for a costume not excited about that color at all.The witch color that didnt really do anything for me sadly I was very dissaponted with the halloween collection overall.You cant really wear those colors year round and the color I want will most likely sell out within 15 minutes.I want a restock of PRISM and her regular highlighters not these weird holiday collections  its not doing anything for her business or for me lol.

I was not impressed....

Last edited:
She is releasing the halloween collection Oct.1st saturday  at 3pm est . time I believe ? you can check out her instagram for specific details if you are interested in purchasing anything.I think she is selling them on esty thank god because that one website she used didnt let you click checkout.I might buy one or two things but I really just wanted her regular highlighter shades to be back in stock.Anyone going to try and buy anything ???

Last edited:
It sounds interesting. Thanks for the info! I'll check it out. I'm trying not to but much thoug right now especially with so many holiday collections coming out right now.

It sounds interesting. Thanks for the info! I'll check it out. I'm trying not to but much thoug right now especially with so many holiday collections coming out right now.
Yeah I hear ya I never buy holiday collections around christmas time.I guess I'am more interested in indie brands and none of them really have any holiday collections for the most part.I will probably try to buy one or two of her highlighters tomorrow and see what happens but with my luck it might sell out pretty quickly lol so either way I can save some money.

I got Hocus Pocus the purple , orange and gold and green highlighter it looks like a spider web in the pan.I also got the I put a spell on you skull liquid highlighter because it can be applied with her other highlighters to create different looks / make them look a lil bit different well see how it works out.I was going to buy the Next supreme instead of the skull but then after seeing some more swatches that were posted I think the next supreme isnt a better color so last minute decision I went for the skull since they kinda looked similar to me plus I can use it with all my highlighters from bitterlace including prism.... It was as always annoying to buy because the crowds on that website scare me so I made sure I was on the website and refreshed the page a good ten times before ordering from esty which made no sense to me since she said go to her website and then it told me to login to esty and I was like oh crap and quickly wrote down my passwords to login after I added the items to my cart.

Im kinda surprised everythings still available to purchase I was expecting like Prism for everything to sell out within under 10 minutes maybe I shouldnt of been so stressed out / worried but I never checked out faster in my life and that scares me because I want to make sure all of my info is correct before I have to click place order.I really wanted to buy PRISM again as a back up for my collection but she doesnt have her regular shades available yet.But if they had a bundle for PRISM and her best selling highlighters I would of ordered that too.The halloween bundle didnt interest me as much because the colors I didnt think were that great looking overall.

Last edited:
The Halloween highligters look interesting. I'm really attempted to order something.

I want to order one of the MAC Selena Collection lipsticks but the website is crashing so I'm considering the Bitterlace collection instead because I'm mad about the MAC one. lol

Yeah  I think the Hocus Pocus looks nice in the one swatch she posted where you get to see all the colors in it on her instagram and its a nice fall color but I would probably wear it all year round lol.Stuffs still available to buy soo I may purchase one more thing lol.

I caved I bought the next supreme based off her one swatch it looks really nice but I didnt buy it right away because the blended swatch looked more of a light grey rather than a light purple like I wanted but I bought it anyways because it was still available and I have no idea when she will be releasing more highlighters so I had to stock up and buy some now.... plus they are limited edition so its a one time buy.I also havent bought makeup in a while since I usually only buy bitterlace now anyways.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about the Hocus Pocus and the Toothache ones
I got toothache today actually but I wont have it until November probably because I ordered it late.She still has her whole collection still available for purchase which really surprises me because I was expecting everything to sell out.I saw toothache the candy corn one on Jefree Star and it looked nice the colors.I like orange and yellow and I dont really have a combo highlighter / eyeshadow like that/I would use it as an eyeshadow personally.

I thought about getting Tootache too because the colors looked so different from any others I have. I was trying to be good though and not order too much. There are too many new releases right now. I wanted the Mario palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills but didn't get it.

I thought about getting Tootache too because the colors looked so different from any others I have. I was trying to be good though and not order too much. There are too many new releases right now. I wanted the Mario palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills but didn't get it.
Yeah I wasnt interested in it at first but then saw that it looked different on person than in the pan and I liked how it looked.The swatches she posted of it on her esty account where you buy it it doesnt look that great at least not the pics she used it didnt and then I saw someone wearing it and I'am like oh okay its better than I thought it was.Yeah I know how fast makeup sells out and with the holidays fast approaching it just means stock will be even more limited.

Due to Hurricane Matthew shipping will be delayed  because she is based in Florida.But I probably wouldnt of got mine until after halloween anyways because  I wasnt the first to place an order.

Latest posts

Back