Halloween Costumes what are you going to be this yr ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbie2

I used to love Halloween and go out every yr this yr me and my friend are not talking sooo I have no idea if I will be going out or not and its kinda ruining my mood this weekend thinking about it....  but if I do my costume will be a mermaid its like a 200 dollar costume cosmes with a maxi skirt , bra top , comes with seashells and fishnet materials and some hair clip thing and it doesnt look too slutty.But I was thinking it looked kinda plain / boring its all one color.So I would do my makeup more bold with the inglot amc lipgloss and use the both colors I have to make a rainbow color lip its real suddel though it just creates a little rainbow shine.I would also use bitterlaces PRISM for cheeks and eyeshadow.I cant really make fish scales with makeup but if I could Id do something creative with that on my face.I would also have to wear a jacket of some kind with it that probably wouldnt go with my costume because they dont make mermaid jackets / coats  but its freezing on halloween night so I need it.This was the stuff I was looking at on esty.com for accessories.I was thinking about getting hawaiian seashell jewelry or something like that because I would wear that even after halloween and really get a use out of that.

il_570xN.897956244_7e9d.jpg

il_570xN.891806486_s29e.jpg

il_570xN.702476331_3ymq.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back