BeMyBait

No More Free Welcome Box?

I was thinking about re-subbing with Julep in time to get the Halloween Welcome Box... but it looks like they no longer do the free ($2.99) welcome box?

Bummer!

What promotions are they offering for Julep now? When I just went to the website blind I was offered a pretty nice Summer-themed free gift... but I'm ready to move into fall colors, which their fall shades look amazing.

I haven't seen any deals lately other than their mystery boxes. They are a pretty good deal.

• Like 1

I saw those and they did look nice. I was just looking for promotions on their subscription. It seems like a lot of the older subscriptions have changed the way they work, which I guess gives me an excuse to try some of the newer ones!

• Like 1

I resubbed to Julep maybe about 6 months ago and couldn't find a deal either. I guess they don't need new subscribers that badly. lol Many sub boxes definitely have changed and I'm trying to roll with the changes. :) I think when they are new they go above and beyond with their customers but once they grow to a certain size, the customers don't really matter as much as we've seen with so many sub boxes with their quality and their customer service issues.

• Like 1