Sign in to follow this  
Reija

Glossybox Fighting Pretty 2016 Box

Glossybox has a new LE box Fighting Pretty. Did anyone order this? Thoughts?

glossybox fighting pretty box.jpg

I got one and highly recommend it!  The box is worth about $270, so the value is amazing.  Everything except the Fango mask is full size.  My only problem was that the Deco Miami nail polish cap was slightly unscrewed.  It comes in a box, so fortunately, the box kept the nail polish cap on, but it was unscrewed enough that the polish was very dried out and goopy.  I let Glossybox know, though, and they sent me a replacement.   The colors of the nail polish and the Borghese lipstick vary, but I got gorgeous colors for both. I liked it so much that I've been thinking about buying a second box.

• Like 1