Hello!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I joined this forum in search of some help. I had a recent bout of allergic rash on my skin that unfortunately the doctor cannot pinpoint the cause of except to possibly some skin care or makeup. I have decided to go it as pure as possible and completely look at all of my make up and skin care from the ingredients up. Apparently allergies can develop over time (this is what sucks about getting older

Hi! Welcome to MUT! You might want to check the Mineral makeup section https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/forum/57-mineral-makeup-talk/ and the indie makeup section https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/forum/380-indie-rabbit-hole-indie-makeup-subscription-boxes/ for more natural beauty product discussions. Allergies can be really difficult. When I was pregnant, I switched to all natural skin and body care and more natural makeup as well as a choice. I just didn't want to be exposed to so many chemicals. I still tend to buy more natural skin care and body products especially for our kids because I don't want them to be exposed to hormonal disruptors like many commercial skin care products have. I like the Honest company skin care, body care and makeup. Jane Iredale is great for makeup too. Dr. Hauscka is a very known brand for skin care and makeup that is more holistic. John Masters is a great organic hair care and skin care line. Boots has a organic skin care line which is nice too. It's sold at Target. Burst and Bees is good too. W3LL people, Vapour and Beautycounter are good more natural makeup brands too. Hope some of these suggestions help and hope you can find out what's causing your allergies.

Thanks so much! I love all the suggestions. I have yet to try many of these. I have tried burts bees in the past and I may or may not be sensitive to the apricot kernel oil in some of their lip balms. I think it was a tinted ip shimmer. Oh well:(

I will check out the discussions you mentioned! Much appreciated

Back