Ipsy October 2016 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think my ideal bag would look something like this. However this month has a lot of good products I wouldn't mind getting. The Kat Von D eyeliner is one of my favorite products and I can always use brushes! The concealer and foundations interest me as well but I doubt they are light enough for me. My skin tone is also very neutral so anything with a harsh yellow or pink cast looks awful. I do really well with BB creams that people describe as having a gray cast though. 

• theBalm Cosmetics Hot Mama Blush- I know these are tiny but I love theBalm blushes and they are perfect for travel. I have a travel blush brush that works great with these!
  • TATCHA PURE One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil- Simply because I know I will get one skin product and this one interests me the most. I've tried samples of it before and it's not bad. I would like to have it for winter. 
  • Its a 10 Haircare Miracle Leave-in Product- I'm running out of hair product and I've never tried this. Though I think most other people have due to subscription boxes. 
  • A nail polish- I would be happy with any of them this month. I don't have a good white polish yet and I really need one, purple is one of my favorites, and the chrome looks beautiful and I have nothing like it!
  • Either the noyah or the Cosmoholic lip product - I love lip products. Both of the colors for the noyah lipstick are interesting. It's either purple or lavender and I love purple lip products but have very few. The Cosmoholic is in a color that I wear often and it's a liquid which is my favorite!

Going on the whole "dream bag" idea, here would be mine:

Beaute Basics Satin Taupe Eye Shadow

Kokie Cosmetics Kokie Nail Polish in Heavenly

Adesse New York Liquid Chrome Organic Infused Nail Lacquer in Grand Central

TATCHA PURE One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil

INDI BEAUTY BUTTERCREAM ANTIOXIDANT LIP SCRUB

Hoping for one of those nail polishes! The Adesse New York one looks interesting

As a Halloween fanatic (it's my favorite holiday) I'm in love with the bag! I'm so happy they did this. I love anything with a witch on it! I wish they would do this for more holidays but I can hear the complaints already. I know not everyone celebrates certain holidays or likes them for their own reasons but I think the majority would welcome it! You can't please everybody. At the very least they can do a bag with leaves for fall and snowmen for winter. 

I like the bag design too. I think it's fun for October. It's not a bag I would go out and buy so it's nice to get a bag that is a Halloween themed just for fun.

The bag is super cute!  I love that they kept the colors neutral even though the design is so cutesy.

The product selection looks promising - I think there are more products I'd be happy to get than ones I'd be disappointed with.

When I saw the spoilers I was like YES tatcha and YES that chrome polish. If I get those two I'll be so happy. I'm almost tempted to sign up for a second bag in hopes that one or both will end up with those items. But knowing my luck, I'll get neither and be stuck with a bunch of swap fodder.  

I'm not crazy about the bag, never really am, but people love them and swap for them so hey, whateves

Here is a picture of the bag to save you a click. :)

IPSY october 2016 spoilers.jpg

I so hope I get this in my bag this month

tatcha camellia oil.jpg

I can't even begin to describe how much I want this to be mine:

Adesse New York Liquid Chrome Organic Infused Nail Lacquer in Grand Central

Please no hair products or black eyeliner. I know the Ipsy fairy is here reading this and these items will magically appear on my page tomorrow. But the bag is super cute.

Here is what I will be getting in my bag.  I'm not too thrilled with the silver liner but I think my sister-in-law might like it.  

Everything else I think I will love!

b1aef93331cbf635007bf0541f7094bf.jpg

Ugh Ipsy grrr.

This is the fourth month in a row I've received some time of primer product. Can a girl get a break and try something new, please?

Screen Shot 2016-10-05 at 1.05.28 PM.png

I already have the lip balm from Allure, since they seem to send a purlisse item every month (ha!). And I didn't get two if the items I was most hoping for....sad. 

Oh well I'll use most of this bag. But I have such product envy!

As of right now, I'm super disappointed in most of my bag. 

I love the bag design, though. 

theBalm Hot Mama Blush - Blushes are my second least used products ever. Also, impossible to get a blush brush in a theBalm sample. 

Trust Fund Beauty Primer - Primer would be my first least used products ever. 

Pure Brazilian Leave in Miracle - Will use. Overloaded on hair stuff though. 

Indi Beauty Lip Exfoliator - Might use. I never really exfoliate my lips. 

Tre'stique Matte Lip Crayon - Lippies are my favorite things and Tre'stique is nice. 

1/5 with possible 3/5. I really wanted that chrome polish and silver liner.. 

Latest posts

Back