Sakura Chiyo

Ipsy October 2016 Spoilers

First bag: Tatcha oil, terse red lip, Coats liquid liner, SJP rollerball and MeMeMe blush brush.

Second bag: Tatcha oil, Chrome type nail polish, Hot Mama blush, Treseq lipstick and patchology eye patches.

Overall very happy with both. Most excited over brush, polish and Tatcha.

TWO Tatcha swooooon!

Here is my Ipsy:

post-93138-0-72990000-1476224640_thumb.jpg

I think the trust fund primer is almost identical to smashbox, the ingredients are very similar.

The pull tab on the bag is a ghost:

post-93138-0-00214700-1476224811_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bizgirlva
  • Like 3

I like the bag, super cute!  Mine is suppoed to be here this week, can't wait!  I like 98% of my items, the perfume could be questionable (like if it gives a headache, I can do strong perfume but no florals or I am down for the day).

I signed up again just for the bag lol. I loved August's bag too and was able to swap for one, but can't swap for the other one for the life of me. So I saw this spoiler bag and had to have it. I'm getting NYX eyeliner, which I hate NYX products and don't use liquid eyeliner, TheBalm blush, which I've received a thousand times from various subs, a generic eyeshadow, don't even remember the name, but looked like a pretty shade. A hair product I won't use and a brush, I'm only excited about the brush and the bag this month, typical Ipsy. I'd die to get a foundation, primer, BB cream, scrub, even a cleanser, I'm so tired of only getting moisturizers. 

• Like 1

Here is a pic of my bag. I'm really happy this month because of the concealer and the Tattoo liner

image.jpeg

• Like 1

My bag arrived today! It was kind of a bust if I'm honest but the bag is so cute I don't mind.

MUFE Foundation - Shade is too dark for me (I got Ivory but I'm super pale)

Trestique Lipstick in Belize Bordeaux - Pretty color, but it's sheer enough to look kind of hot pink on me and I'm not into that.

NYX Liner in Gunmetal - Seriously what am I supposed to do with a gunmetal liner?

Purlisse Lip treatment - This I really like and will use.

I don't remember the brand Shadow Brush - Brushes are my favorite thing to get so this made the bag.

The first three I'll pass on to my mom, but honestly the other two and the bag make up for it.