Bizgirlva

Allure Beauty Box October, 2016 *Spoilers*

Boo! 

MSA released a spoiler for the October box!

post-93138-0-05995600-1475183342.png

Boxes will receive either: Tatcha Deluxe Indigo Body Butter OR Tatcha Deluxe Soothing Hand Cream. I really like this brand so I'm excited to sample yet another product from the line. 

• Like 3

I did mean it in a Halloween context since I just created the October thread. Lol I should be more clear.

• Like 2

This is great news! Thanks for creating the thread and posting the spoiler! Can't wait for this one. I love the brand and excited to try something else too.

It is the 5th and my card has not been charged yet.. 

Did anybody else have the charge? Very unusual. I even checked if I am still enrolled :D

I wasn't billed yet either. But they're getting to be so inconsistent it's hard to know.

MSA put up another spoiler:

A FULL-SIZE Mally Volumizing Mascara (Value $20)

Edited by Bizgirlva

MSA said that little brown square is an eye shadow.

My friend just told me she got an email about Allure boxes being late this month. I did not get that email. 

Received an e-mail from Allure about the content of the box but my card has not been charged! 

Are they planning to send out those boxes? :D

So strange as Allure loves to charge you way in advance. 

Edited by Zaichik
  • Like 1

I got my box today, it's the same as what's been posted, did anyone get the Tatcha body butter yet?

I love the sponge it smells so good!

I have not even received an email that mine has been shipped.  I can't wait to get another spongelle and would love the body butter, I have tried the hand crème.

• Like 1