Japanese Skin Care Lines/Items?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone have any favorite skin care items (not acne items, though) that are from Japanese lines?  DS is going to Tokyo and I was hoping I could ask him to pick up something there that is either great and cheaper than here or not available here.

More interested in items for mature skin rather than young/acneic issues.

Thanks!

I really like Chiadyria skin care. The brown sugar soap is really good and so is the red bean exfoliator http://www.chidoriyaworld.com/redbeanmic.html The pure Japanese Camellia oil is great too. Other Camellia oil doesn't really compare at least not to the one carried by this store.

I don't know what brands to look for over there though. Hopefully someone knows. I just really like Japanese skin care and used it years before the K-beauty craze started.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have any favorite skin care items (not acne items, though) that are from Japanese lines?  DS is going to Tokyo and I was hoping I could ask him to pick up something there that is either great and cheaper than here or not available here.

More interested in items for mature skin rather than young/acneic issues.

Thanks!
Hello! Was wondering which products you ended up receiving from Japan? 

I'm Japanese. I recommend Hatomugi lotion it made by "Naturie" company. It is Oil-Free and doesn't have any smell. Also persons whose skin is sensitive can use this. I have very sensitive skin that why i use it so long time. I maybe use it around 5 years. If you wanna get that one, you can get at pharmacy in Japan. Especially I recommend store which are "Drug eleven(ドラッグ11)" and "MATUMOTOKIYOSHI(マツモトキヨシ)". There is very popular pharmacies in Japan. 

Rohto Gokujyn(極润) and Kiss Me Heroine are two of the best japanese makeup brands. 

But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own love love love  happy wheels 

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today I find it finally. this post gives me lots of advise it is very useful for me.
geometry dash

Last edited:
The Japanese herbal product always being very good for the human being either it is skin caring or beautiying herbal things call really effective and don't have side effect...

A very interesting topic that I have considered, I think this is one of the most important information for me. And I'm glad to read your article. Thanks for sharing! shell shockers

SK-II all the way! SK-II Facial Treatment Essence

I also make sure to pick up the following when in Japan:

• DHC Cleansing Oil
  • Suisai powder wash
  • Canmake blush
  • Tsubaki shampoo refills (plastic pouches)
  • Baby balms/lotions etc!
  • K-Palette 1 day eyebrow tattoo

Hi all, check out my honest review of a few of the best Japanese skin care products available on amazon and walmart ✌️?

I also love Japanese hair care SO MUCH! Will be doing another video on this very soon.......

Latest posts

Back