cpl100

Japanese Skin Care Lines/Items?

Does anyone have any favorite skin care items (not acne items, though) that are from Japanese lines?  DS is going to Tokyo and I was hoping I could ask him to pick up something there that is either great and cheaper than here or not available here.

More interested in items for mature skin rather than young/acneic issues.

Thanks!

I really like Chiadyria skin care. The brown sugar soap is really good and so is the red bean exfoliator http://www.chidoriyaworld.com/redbeanmic.html The pure Japanese Camellia oil is great too. Other Camellia oil doesn't really compare at least not to the one carried by this store.

I don't know what brands to look for over there though. Hopefully someone knows. I just really like Japanese skin care and used it years before the K-beauty craze started.

Does anyone have any favorite skin care items (not acne items, though) that are from Japanese lines?  DS is going to Tokyo and I was hoping I could ask him to pick up something there that is either great and cheaper than here or not available here.

More interested in items for mature skin rather than young/acneic issues.

Thanks!

Hello! Was wondering which products you ended up receiving from Japan? 

I'm Japanese. I recommend Hatomugi lotion it made by "Naturie" company. It is Oil-Free and doesn't have any smell. Also persons whose skin is sensitive can use this. I have very sensitive skin that why i use it so long time. I maybe use it around 5 years. If you wanna get that one, you can get at pharmacy in Japan. Especially I recommend store which are "Drug eleven(ドラッグ11)" and "MATUMOTOKIYOSHI(マツモトキヨシ)". There is very popular pharmacies in Japan. 

Edited by mayuko