Sephora Play! October 2016 "Spoilers"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the theme from their site

sephora play october 2016.jpg

Yes, I hope those are what we are getting too! All useful items and all things I have not received in other subs so it would be a win for me

I haven't tried any of these items before. I'm most interested in the concealer. If it's a good color match I will be super happy.  The detoxifying treatment seems like something I'd like as well. The rest is meh. None of the brow pencil colors will work for me and I'm not a dry shampoo or Milk makeup fan. 

My box is shipped on October 13, probably will arrive to West Coast towards the end of the month as usual :/
Item number is ITEM 1850072
Do we know yet what each item number includes like last months?

I haven't gotten my shipping notice & I also don't think I got the email with the video?  Bummer.  

Oh, they introduced more box variants. I would love to receive all of them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm happy with the variant I'm getting. Are you happy with yours?

I received box 104. I have a mini of the peel already and I like it well enough. I used the Verb in my hair today and it seems to be a pretty good conditioning mist. My hair was left soft with zero frizz. Normally I'd be hyped for a Korean beauty product but the Too Cool for School is super fragrant. It's like putting perfume on my face! I've yet to try the Smashbox or the Nudestix but they both seem like easily wearable colors which makes me happy. I'm content with my box. I wouldn't have minded trying the hair mask though. I'm a little surprised they put two lip products in one box. 

So exciting that there are more variants!  I'm getting the one ending in 072 and they're all new products for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The Yves Saint Laurent perfume was on my to-try list, so that's a plus!

Latest posts

Back