Glossybox October 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info @@cskeiser!

Here is a pic. Looks like a good one. I'm on the verge of resubbing but I'm trying to be good and not.

glossybox october 2016.jpg

I am trying to hold off and see if there is a black Friday deal..  Ir is not that far off.  I was so bad this month.  Birchbox, ipsy... my sephora ( which I will never get rid of), orglamix and probably resub to beautyfix this month.  .  After this, I will cancel all but Sephora and just try my best to wait for the black friday deals.

I'm not too excited about this month's. I'm pretty sure this is my last month in my year sub. I'll just use up my points for free boxes and I'm probably done with glossybox for at least a while. I much prefer my Boxycharm. 

Speaking of my year sub ending, it doesn't give me the option on the site to opt out of a renewal, but in the FAQ, it says it does. 

I have another free box in Nov, and if a good deal doesn't pop up on black friday I am likely done with this sub. I honestly wish they'd pay attention to something besides age on the profiles. I really truly do not need any more super ultra hydrating old lady creams for my oily acne-prone skin, despite being over 30. Nor any more taupe eyebrow pencils as a redhead.

I just got my box, here it is:

IMG_2070.JPG

Not too bad, three items are full size, the masks come in a 3 pack for $10 but we only are getting one mask in the box. I guess that's considered 1/3 product?

I got the milk cleanser, the facial oil and the lip and cheek product that were mentioned as early spoilers. The lip/cheek tint works more like a stain it has pretty good staying power, it's not that red either more pink that you would think.

I didn't get a lip balm item that Liz showed in the MSA spoilers.

I got a honey mask, I would have liked to try an blemish or lemon one that I saw others mentioned getting on MSA. I also go the root booster which is fine with me since my hair can use any boost it can get.

There was also hints about their holiday box, which is usually pretty nice.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Ugh...I received my box today...and I didn't receive the one item I liked from the spoilers..either of the hair items...instead, I received a Chuda Healing Hydrating Cream...I guess I'll use it as a cuticle cream if nothing else...and at least my mask was a pore refining one...1476557282249473144050.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I wonder if that was what they were talking about on the MSA spoiler page for this box, they speculated it was a lip balm, I guess not.  

I got the anti-blemish mask and can't even use it because it has tea tree. So, of the 5 items, (Unani milk cleanser, Bamboo thickener for hair, mask, Emite, and face oil) I'll use two things. 

Latest posts

Back