Sisley Paris Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear @@LoveSkinCare! I just signed up and can't wait to get the first one. I used to use some of the products from the line many years ago and I'm excited to get to try them again.

Glad to hear @@LoveSkinCare! I just signed up and can't wait to get the first one. I used to use some of the products from the line many years ago and I'm excited to get to try them again.
You will like it! There are usually 5 items, 3 deluxe and 2 foils. Each month is a line of products. I only signed up for 6 months. I would like to sign up again after my 6 months is up but I am not sure if they start with the first box again. Oh, well, I like the products so it wouldn't matter if I got repeats, LOL

This sub is really great. The last one had a mascara sample among the two foils and two samples.

Here is a pic of the last bag.

IMG_4921.JPG

But this is amazing! :luv:   I just discovered the Sisley subscription this morning. I was searching for information on another subscription program and the Sisley program appeared in my Google search results. I am so excited as Sisley is one of the beauty brands I dream of using. I am sad that I have been missing out for so many months, but on the other hand this will be my Christmas and birthday surprise for myself....I have been good this holiday season. Thanks to Sisley for the great program! 

So glad you found it and subscribed @@EdithS2! I'm really impressed with the program and love Sisley products which are too pricey for me to purchase but with the monthly bag I get to enjoy so many products.

I did go ahead and get it today. They are having a special on it through 12/31 where you can purchase a three month plan for 35 dollars. I believe usually you have to purchase 6 months or a year upfront.  

I did go ahead and get it today. They are having a special on it through 12/31 where you can purchase a three month plan for 35 dollars. I believe usually you have to purchase 6 months or a year upfront.  
The three month plan is a great deal! I had to do the 6 months plan so it's nice that they are offering the 3 month option now.

Do you feel like that's worth the price?  It looks so very small!
It all is very small but I think it's worth it only because I get to try these products that I normally wouldn't. I like the brand. They usually send discounts too to use on the products that you get to sample. I don't buy the regular size products though because they are too pricey for me.

I have signed up again! I used up all my Sisley stuff during my 2018 No Buy (except for my perfume mini bottle, which I am hoarding), so I deserve some more now. 

The March bag was for the eyes: makeup remover, eye masque, eye cream, concealer, and the mascara with the comb. I always wanted to try the mascara. I like the idea of a bag centered just around the eyes. I signed up yesterday, so hope they will send me the March bag if they are not out. 

Next month they will have a Spring Cleaning theme with cleansers for the face. Sign me up: I love Sisley's delicate face cleansing products. 

I want to try the new: Saffron face cream, hair stuff (I had a sample of shampoo from Nordies, and yes, it is great), Izia lotion, colored primers. 

Sisley bag for April is up. They are sending the Tropical Resins products, which are for oily skin. I always wanted to try those so badly. The pale yellow cleansing gel looks so refreshing. They are sending a cleanser and a serum from the Tropical Resins line. Also they are sending a pore minimizer cream. I need that! We are getting the Detox Night Cream, which I got before from the bag, and it's excellent. Finally, we are getting a hair masque. All of these will be useful and wonderful. 

In France, they are sending a beautiful mini lipstick for April. I hope they will send us one in future. Next month the theme will be "Roses and Radiance." 

Latest posts

Back