Box of Style By Zoe Report Winter 2016 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so ready for spoilers. It seems like they are still selling the fall box so maybe they're going to wait until that is sold out. I kinda wish they would go back to the box being a little more limited edition...I don't know. I kind of feel like a sucker for re-signing up for the annual when they are still trying to sell it with a $50 gift card on Gilt City. How many extras did they plan/order? Oh well.

I have only been able to wear my cape once as it's been so warm here, but I'm traveling this weekend and will be bringing it on the plane.

I'll be interested to see what the next hero item will be. Could be jewelry again, maybe a bracelet? The Zoe Report had an article linked on instagram where they called ruffles this seasons "hero" item and I went rushing to the website to see if we were getting a blouse lol, but I think it was just coincidental language.

Anyway, maybe a wallet? Super luxe gloves? I'd love earrings but I know that's a touchy one because not everyone has pierced ears.

I also feel the box was better once it came out and felt more limited edition. I guess that's how all sub boxes are once they start out and it's hard to keep the same feel and curation as the popularity grows and months go by. This box is still my favorite lifestyle box because because I can count on the hero item to be something that I wouldn't pick out from the store myself so it makes the box more exciting for me. It's pricey though which makes it go on my cancel list often but I haven't cancelled yet.

I emailed BoS customer service on Tuesday and asked when they'd reveal the hero item.  They responded the next day and said the following,

"While I can't give you an exact date for the launch of our Winter box, I can tell you to keep an eye on The Zoe Report in the upcoming weeks, ;)"  

Not very helpful since I've been checking The Zoe Report and Box of Style websites daily.  I guess they're going to have one or more of the products featured on The Zoe Report in the Winter box.  They list so many new products daily that it's hard to determine what will be the hero item or accompany it.  I agree with Miccarty2 that they're not announcing the Winter box items until they sell out of the Fall box.  

I have a new theory about the hero item. If BoS is waiting to sell out of the Fall box, I think they're going to wait until we've paid for our winter boxes before revealing the hero item. That ensures them a certain number of purchases and people won't cancel based on not liking the hero item. We'll have to wait and see what happens.

TZR BoS had a post on Instagram where they replied to someone's comment about spoilers. TZR said that spoilers were coming VERY soon and they'd be on Instagram. I assume they'll come Monday or Tuesday.

They're revealing the hero item tomorrow, Friday, on Instagram!! They just posted this news 30 mins ago. I'm glad I started following them recently! If I see what it is before anyone posts on here, I'll let you know what they say/show. I'm hoping it's something glittery, but in a subtle way so it can be worn day to day.

Hero Item on MSA--- I think it will be gorgeous in person!!!

IMG_3460.PNG

Hero item is a necklace. Lots of sparkle! It's up on my subscription addiction. It seems as though they get the spoilers first every time.

See the photo I attached.

Hero item is a necklace. Lots of sparkle! It's up on my subscription addiction. It seems as though they get the spoilers first every time.
The companies send Liz items or spoilers in advance a lot of times, but don't forget we sleuthed out the IT cosmetics glosses from the last box months before anyone else knew it  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The hero item looks fun - I certainly don't have anything like it. And I'm happy to have more silver tone jewelry.

And a winter accessory with a color choice - yay! Scarf, gloves, ear muffs? Hat? Hmm. I love winter accessories so can't go wrong there. I was feeling a bit sulky at all the sales they've been having - annoying to have paid up front for a year when others are getting a better deal, but the box is lookijg good so far...

Latest posts

Back