"The clowns "people pretending to be IT the clown

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbie2

This whole clown thing is beyond crazy.I saw the original It the clown movie and I liked it I like horror movies and the clown was scary the costume was really well done and stephen king has made good movies like thinner , it the clown those are the two movies I think  he did that are good but hes well known for his horror genre movies / books.I find the copycats so  lame  this movie is from like the 80s / early 90s lol why is everyone so scared of clowns now? especially since the rob zombie version of the movie will never be as good as the original was and clearly people are insane and just trying to scare people because its halloween coming up and they are trying to copycat the movie and get attention for wearing a cheap clown costume.

The sad thing is you cant even dress up like a clown anymore for halloween because people will think your going to try and kill them its beyond crazy now.I dont even think its safe to see that movie in theatres knowing all the crazies out there in the world today.I wouldnt even take the chance to see it but its a rental for sure.

It the clown movie  scenes below. I mean it is absolutley ridiculous to be scared of this clown I think its like a comedy its so far fetched and unrealistic its ridiculous its like a comedy.I used to laugh when I would watch this movie as a kid people are taking the whole clown thing way too seriously the movie was funny its like a joke who would take this  movie / clown seriously has to have  issues.

The 13 yr old girl  who went around on facebook / online threatening to kill people at her school pretending she was a clown online like how are you not charged for anything ? what a brat.I realize most teens are immature have no life experience and have no idea what the real world entails but I would have that kid in jail for that crap .People have died because of this clown stuff a 6 yr old boy was stabbed to death by a 30 yr old man because he was scared / threatened of clowns like its got out of hand everyone needs to grow up and stop pretending their a clown from an old school movie.I realize its mainly probably stupid teens doing it no offence to all teens out there but many of them are just ridiculousy immature and annoying and need real parents because that 13 yr old girls parents obviously didnt raise that child right if they did she wouldnt be doing crap like that I would be embarrassed as hell if I had a child and they did that stuff.It is crazy what people get away with these days ... when people start dying because of it thats when you know people are taking the crap WAY too far and when people are dressing up as a clown going around schools waiting outside like stalkers thats when you know the world is effed up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back