POPSUGAR All-Star Mystery Box (It's Back) *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is anyone snagging one??
Screen Shot 2016-10-008.jpg

I bought two!

I got one last time but kinda wished I sprung for another one. I was easily able to swap and sell any dupe items and I'm hoping this time I can save some items for xmas gifts.  

Remember ladies, that really not so great June and July box. I thought about that after I purchased. I see swan floats and July 4th nail polish for everyone!!!

I'm passing. It may be a great deal, but I see either something with tassels or a swan in my box. I've not been very happy with my boxes lately and i'm actually dropping this subscription. But hope all of you get amazing boxes, and no swans!!

I'm guessing the months we will see repeats from could be (well anything, of course) but mostly Feb 2016 - Sept. 2016. But who knows

I won't be happy if I get another yoga mat or swan but I was able to sell, trade or give away almost all of the products from those boxes that I didn't care for. I still have that swan BUT I have a pending offer on it.  

I'm still excited, I wouldn't mind more mustard. That stuff is awesome on pork chops!

I am passing. I have subbed since LAST July and did the last mystery box- so between already receiving everything possible, what I got in the mystery box (which was a good one!) and then ALL their apology gifts for my candle being broken I must have every single thing possible in these boxes. But if you haven't subbed in a while it is probably a good deal!

I got one but hope no swan or hat. I am actually thinking of canceling this sub as the past few months have not wowed me and it would be good to save some money before the holidays.

I got one! I haven't gotten a box since February so most things will probably be new to me. I think if I even like 2 or 3 of the items I'll be content. I can't wait to see what everyone gets!

After seeing the last mystery boxes, I was sorry I hadn't purchased one.  So this time I purchased two.  (I'm sure that only makes sense in a subscription box addicted mind!)

i ordered 2 as well, and got the same shipping notice.   I was so pleased with the last mystery box.  I hope these are as good.

Mine is also 6.2 coming from NY. I wonder if they will also have products from the mini box also. Please no swan floats. Although even if I get 3 out of 7 items that are good it is fine with me. The farmacy gel would be good and the mascara from the September box would be good and the Victoria Secret lotion would make a nice gift. Can't wait to see spoilers. Too bad these boxes don't have some of the LE box items.

Here's box weights for the past few boxes (according to MY tracking for the most recent few, then I searched for the others:
October: 4.4 lbs

September: 2.4 lbs

August: 2.5 lbs

Summer Mystery box: 5.6 lbs

July: 1.6-1.7 lbs

June: dang I can't find where we talked about the box weight

May: 5.1 lbs

April: didn't mention the weight

March: 2.1 lbs

Looks like it's yoga mats and pool floats for everyone.

And don't forget extra Popsugar books for everyone!!!

If I get another pool float I am decorating my yard with them for christmas and they will be sitting on yoga mats reading Lisa Sugar books!!!

Oh no! I just checked my shiping notifications and both weight 3.5lbs. I think it may be two of the same.

Latest posts

Back