Concealer Creasing

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I am having terrible concealer Creasing under my eyes. I have tried lots of concealers but they all seem to do it. I have heard using a translucent powder can help so looking for recommended powders to try that are not too pricey.

Thanks

Emily x

Hi Emily! Welcome to MUT! RCMA powder is really good and inexpensive. Laura Mercier is great too but more expensive.  

Hi I have heard of the Laura Mercies powder but was reluctant to pay £30 for it then not to solve the problem. I will check out the other one thank you!

Maybe you should focus on some good eyecream, not on a concelear. I can recommend some by Tom Ford, they are a bit expensive, but the results are amazing.

I hear RCMA powder is one of the best and it's very affordable. I will also be purchasing it very soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My concealer creases more when my under eyes are really dry, so definitely using a good moisturizer or eye cream can help too. Paula's Choice has really good skin care products(where I get all of mine) and they are decently affordable(when it comes to quality skincare, anyways).

Latest posts

Back