POPSUGAR Must Have x Neiman Marcus Box Launches 10/20 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll definitely be picking up one of these.  I saw something that claimed it's "the most luxurious box ever".  Not sure if it is like the Bachelor's promise of "the most exciting rose ceremony ever" or if it will actually be more luxurious, but I hope it's in line with the pricing for the past boxes.  Or cheaper ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I passed on this box this year, but tomorrow starts for everyone, who knows I will probably give-in to it tomorrow.  I did so well yesterday!!!!  I like the thought of this box, I wish they would have released a spoiler.  Oh what to do!!!

Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 1.04.32 PM.png

Gorgeous!

That is a pretty cuff and would go with the Alexis Bittar ring from last years Box of Style, but $250 is too high for me!

Pretty! So pretty. I'd never wear it, it reminds me a little of the cuff the included in a past special edition box in the past. They love cuffs at PS, I almost never wear them

When I first saw the spoiler picture, I thought we were getting cute champagne glasses! lol I was so excited until I kept scrolling to see the cuff. I don't wear jewelry unfortunately.

Oh man, the two spoilers strike me as TOTALLY different tastes. I'm not sure how many people who buy this box will subscribe to both "styles"

One is elegant and dainty, the more quirky and funky. Not to say you can be all of those things in one woman (or man), it's totally possible, but the wallet is def a love it or hate it kinda of a style.

staceface.pngMan you guys are quick with the spoilers...just got the email.  This is exactly the kind of ridiculous thing I'd never buy myself but love getting in boxes. 

Oh man, the two spoilers strike me as TOTALLY different tastes. I'm not sure how many people who buy this box will subscribe to both "styles"

One is elegant and dainty, the more quirky and funky. Not to say you can be all of those things in one woman (or man), it's totally possible, but the wallet is def a love it or hate it kinda of a style.
I totally see what you are saying, but I love both.  There is something about PSMH, its like they live in my brain and find all the shizz I never knew I wanted. 

I totally see what you are saying, but I love both.  There is something about PSMH, its like they live in my brain and find all the shizz I never knew I wanted. 
It's true and the stuff I don't "need" turns out to be pretty awesome gifts which is a huge time/life saver for me. I can't wait to see what else they have in store.

Spoilers are on MSA & I LOVE Everything!!! If I hadn't already traded for the wallet, I would totally purchase this box. I'm so happy for the ladies who purchased it- Enjoy!!

Latest posts

Back