Best hair mask for damaged hair ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L’occitane is a brand proposing high quality and sensorial beauty products. L’Occitane offered hair mask for dry hair works well on colored and chemically treated hair. It claims to repair, stimulate, regenerate, and protect the hair against damaging effects of environmental stresses. This rich and silky cream leaves your hair shiny, soft, and smooth. Its priced at  Rs 1,850 for 250 ml. You can order it on official L’occitane website.

Hi, issa88.

Nick Chavez makes Velvet Mesquite Recovery Hair Masque.

vm_masque__93855.1486672207.500.659.png

I suggest you to use castor oil for your grey hair. Castor oil is the best treatment for damaged and grey hair. 
Never heard of this before - thanks for sharing. My hair is grey/white with a few black hairs and what I use is Pro-naturals Moroccan argan oil hair repair mask, have been using this since 2014 every 2 weeks and it has kept my hair smooth, very shiny and healthy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest you best treatment of hair growth depends on causes of hair loss. Common causes are hormones, genetic, vitamin and nutrient deficiency, pollution and stress.to have healthy hair growth one shall have 1. healthy stress-free active lifestyle which included regular exercises, high protein diet and vitamins, and nutrients, avoid fast food and no to tobacco.2. Vitamins supplements, correction of most common vitamin deficiency like B12, Vitamin D, and Serum Ferritin deficiency.3. Use of minoxidil solution promotes hair growth and increase the calibre of hair.4. Tablet finasteride in man prevents miniaturization means thinning of hair and controls hair loss and promotes hair growth.

Hi Marissa,

If the damage is too serious, I would suggest you to go for a treatment with great product the saloon have. But the treatment surely just once will not be enough. You will need to have the treatment as per the the beautician suggest till the hair is fully recover. And constant use of hair mask which currently I'm using shiseido fino. Great for damaged hair. Suggest to use it every time before you shampoo. You hair will recover sooner. And remember to put on hair oil. This would really help your damaged hair.

My hair is Platinum Blonde - I moved to a place that has a lot of chlorine in the water and my hair frizzed out! I have used the Made from Earth Avocado Hair Mask every 2-3 days and my hair did a 180! The frizz is gone and my color is vibrant again! Best for me is to put in after washing (while still pretty wet) and combing through, leaving on for about 10 minutes - it has 5-7 minutes suggested but for me 10 minutes works best! I am happy with this purchase - recommended!!                     

I completely agree with above posts - coconut oil and castor oil are great for hair, especially as natural. I also very occasionally use Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Masque, it's a brand carried at the salon I go to. A bit heavy for my hair but if used every now and again it helps keep tangles out and frizz-free. 

Hi there, jojoba and argan oil can be effective in moisturizing your hair, and both are good for damage hair as well. argan is a more conventional oil, nourishing your hair without making it greasy. Ultimately, both jojoba oil and argan oil can be beneficial to supporting hair growth. the best natural and pure organic oils you would find on virginic website. i am using this oils from a long time and the best thing when i apply oil on my hair it doesn't smell bad both have a great smell i tried both but currently i am using argan oil. i like to massage my hair with argan oil.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back