Contouring with Bronzer Powder or Cream Contour Colors?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My name is Melissa van Dijk and I'm new in this forum  :blush:  
I honestly have to say that I need to work out this page ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

What kind of contouring would you recommend: With a Bronzer powder or creamy colors? 

Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Melissa van Dijk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Melissa :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Well, you can use both, it depends what look you are trying to achieve.. I prefer using cold tones- I use Kat Von D's Shade + Light Contour Palette on a daily basis, and when I try to achieve more dramatic look, I use bronzers and highlighters as well.

I use both daily.  After foundation and before powder, I use a cream product (I personally love the Colourpop Contour Stick in Dove), then after powder I use the Sephora Powder in Tranquil.  They're both very cool tones, but that works well for me - I have very dry skin, but I usually have my make-up on for 12+ hours, which is why I double up!

i think that powders are more quick .sometimes some creams can be tricky to blend. i am loving a wet n wild contour duo that is extremely affordable and blends nicely into the skin !

I agree that you have to be very careful with cream contouring, it can be veryyy tricky to blend, and you can end up looking like a clown... Blending is crucial when it comes to contouring.

I think it depends on the occasion... I wear both when I want my face to look beat and flawless!!!!! I use just a powder bronzer for my everyday makeup routine to achieve a more natural look.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back