Extensions for more volume - how much "maintenance" do they require?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I read a blurb on here about hair volume I think and it mentioned hair extensions as a possible solution. It also mentioned that there was some upkeep and maintenance involved and I was just wondering what that entails exactly? I would only need a few at the front as I recently added more hair to my fringe due to a dodgy fringe cut and it has had a surprising effect on how thin my hair looks. So if I just had a few put in at the front would this be less work than a whole head or does it not work like that?

I am not a big fan of extension, I think that natural and healthy hair looks always better than extensions, I always recognize when a girl wears extensions...  There is nothing more beautiful than recently chopped hair :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I used to use Pro-naturals  products but they are currently out of stock so I have moved to Karmin 4 Step Hair Repair & Smoothing System both these brands contain argan oil which I have found to be beneficial in keeping my grey hair in tip top condition, I hope it does the same for you.

I got extensions for length. How much hair you'll need will depend on the quality of your natural hair. If your hair is very fine, you'll probably need just a couple of bundles. If you are interested, in this blog post, I describe my hair extensions experience in detail: annasbeautytips.com/2018/06/06/getting-my-first-hair-extensions/ 

Latest posts

Back