Wearing Makeup in the tropcis?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Primers and finishing sprays help with makeup staying fresh longer in tropical climate. Long lasting foundations help too. Estee Lauder Doublewear is a good one.

Depending on your skin type try to keep make up at a minimal. I broke out very quickly due to the humidity and heat. I stuck to wearing a thin layer of foundation?, very little blush and lipstick with mascara. I didnt wear foundatiom everyday, just the nights i was out and about. I felt my skin changed due to the climate

I don't live in tropics, but I'd say that minimum makeup is better than using some heavy foundations, concelears and many other layers of makeup.. Maybe some BB cream, some setting powder and you are ready..

Does anybody know how makeup will last for the whole day in a tropical climate?

Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You can do the following things to make your makeup last for the whole day in a tropical climate. 

• Use primer before applying makeup.

• You must use oil free foundation that matches your skin tone. If you don’t know your skin type, ask your dermatologist. 

• Use waterproof mascara.

When I was in Belize two summers ago, i barely wore any makeup. My recommendation would be to keep it at a minimum and use tinted moisturizers and such. But it depends on the beauty look you're going for. I would definitely use primers and stick to oil free products. 

P.S I have always found that tropical weather (humidity) does wonders for the skin!

xoxo Laura from Jade and Olive

(link removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back